The hunger fucking games.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizards, Apr 5, 2012.

1. i saw that movie last night high as fuck.. i smoked 1 g out of my bong with a buddy and i went to that movie in another world. i got so involved in the movie i almost cried when it was over. and im a grown man.. katniss is banging aswell... i wanna marry her. :):D

2. I heard it was good and also very LONG ! Like 2 plus hours .. Your gun. Need a smoke break on a movie like that

3. ^Yea true, but its filled with so much action you won't even notice.

4. This might have been the worse movie I will see all year... Let me go on..

Before anyone interjects.. No I didn't read the book. I saw the movie. It is what my POV is based on. The movie only.

1. You cannot present a class of working ppl that are in theory kept in these 'areas' which aren't shown in the Movie other then Kat - walk up to a rusty electric fence and just casusually step thru the wires. OH GUESS ITS NOT ON? GTFO TAKE UR FAMILY CUNT.

2. The movie it self looks like a 1990 Nickelodeon Pilot. MY FUCKING GOD. Shaker cam for action shots? REALLY?! I remember Blair Which... Plus they took littereally ever random forest scene from Twilight 1-100 and subbed them in. No? Didn't you watch the new trailer in the previews? yeah.

3. You cannot "Sit in a field of wheat and hand some chick a hunk of whitebread and make it look like the 2nd coming of Christ." They fail entirely to explain the idea that they are not allowed to grow or harvest food. INFACT kat talks about HUNTING TO TRADE with guards... right.

4. War. In war if you run out of tree line into a field. YOU DIE. End of story - you are dead. This is combat 101 - don't believe me.. go play paintball. this Elite warrior runs out of concealed position into an open range yet no one can see her?! AND THESE PPL ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE FIGHTING DISTRICT RIGHT?

5. War. Sniper. Okay - fine you're really good with a Bow eh? THEN WHY NOT BOW THESE MOFO IN THE FACE FROM A CONCEALED TREELINE? Sniper school 101 - Kill from a concealed location - 2 shots - move on. But this chick won't even shoot?

6. Dogs & Fire. Hm - so they just manifest these dogs and fire out of the ground? yes yes - they do launch fire balls - but at 1st the fire comes FROM THE GROUND. If you can just spwn dogs - why not spawn a field of fucking corn. Shit why stop at food - why not install some space-lift so these mining districts can get u coal faster. (also this is the future yet we still use coal? hahahahah) Com'on the Capital could multiply output x55%.

these are just a few things... THIS MOVIE SUCKED.

5. [quote name='"Kupkake"']This might have been the worse movie I will see all year... Let me go on..

Before anyone interjects.. No I didn't read the book. I saw the movie. It is what my POV is based on. The movie only.

1. You cannot present a class of working ppl that are in theory kept in these 'areas' which aren't shown in the Movie other then Kat - walk up to a rusty electric fence and just casusually step thru the wires. OH GUESS ITS NOT ON? GTFO TAKE UR FAMILY CUNT.

2. The movie it self looks like a 1990 Nickelodeon Pilot. MY FUCKING GOD. Shaker cam for action shots? REALLY?! I remember Blair Which... Plus they took littereally ever random forest scene from Twilight 1-100 and subbed them in. No? Didn't you watch the new trailer in the previews? yeah.

3. You cannot "Sit in a field of wheat and hand some chick a hunk of whitebread and make it look like the 2nd coming of Christ." They fail entirely to explain the idea that they are not allowed to grow or harvest food. INFACT kat talks about HUNTING TO TRADE with guards... right.

4. War. In war if you run out of tree line into a field. YOU DIE. End of story - you are dead. This is combat 101 - don't believe me.. go play paintball. this Elite warrior runs out of concealed position into an open range yet no one can see her?! AND THESE PPL ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE FIGHTING DISTRICT RIGHT?

5. War. Sniper. Okay - fine you're really good with a Bow eh? THEN WHY NOT BOW THESE MOFO IN THE FACE FROM A CONCEALED TREELINE? Sniper school 101 - Kill from a concealed location - 2 shots - move on. But this chick won't even shoot?

6. Dogs & Fire. Hm - so they just manifest these dogs and fire out of the ground? yes yes - they do launch fire balls - but at 1st the fire comes FROM THE GROUND. If you can just spwn dogs - why not spawn a field of fucking corn. Shit why stop at food - why not install some space-lift so these mining districts can get u coal faster. (also this is the future yet we still use coal? hahahahah) Com'on the Capital could multiply output x55%.

these are just a few things... THIS MOVIE SUCKED.[/quote]

You sound really ridiculous, literally ALL of this would make sense if you read the book.

6. You sound really ridiculous, literally ALL of this would make sense if you read my post.
    OP wasn't even talking about the book :cool:

7. I think it was one of the most boring movies I have watched. I sat there waiting for it to fucking finish..

8. fuck the movie it's all about the book.

9. I'll stick with Battle Royal.

10. The majority of movie goers have not read the book. Part of the job of the writers when a book is adapted into a film is to give all of the information possible in a ~2 hour time period. What is deemed less importis left out you ENTIRELY. You can't have a sublot if you don't have the necessary information to justify its part in the story. People who see the movie aren't going to go "this doesn't make sense but I bet they explain it in the book so its ok."

For the record I have not seen the movie or read the book.

11. Right?!

When she had them in the field I was like aw fuck yea shes gonna bow these mofos... welp after 3 missed shots... Apples.

12. I loved the movie. I had a joint ready to smoke but my girlfriend didnt want me to smoke. But it was still one of my favorite movies.
    Btw katniss is hella fine!

13. Im lucky I went with a chick to see the movie so I had something to do. SHIT was mainly talk until the end...

14. Magic flight lunch box that shitttt I've been easily able to toke in theaters gettin old folks high they be giggly as fuck then you

15. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']Magic flight lunch box that shitttt I've been easily able to toke in theaters gettin old folks high they be giggly as fuck then you[/quote]

Haa yezzir. Me and my buddy when i used to work at the movies would sit and blaze trenches watching movies on the clock
    Twas awesome

16. <THIS WILL OFFEND YOU TOUCHY PC SENSITIVE PANSIES>

When I heard of the movies title I first thought of a futuristic scifi movie of Ethiopia and Nigeria gladiatorial games to decide who got the food scored off the last scam...sending out two bloated belly "Starving Marvin's"
    [​IMG]
    to fight over a chicken bone...winner gets the rest of the leg...rinse/repeat...

..ya I felt bad for that thought..for a second, then laughed...it's along the lines of Elmer Fudd raping Porky the Pig...:p

17. i read all the books. they captured most things likely, shoulda been rated R:smoke: KAtniss is hot

18. I don't get why there's so much hype about this being "The Movie Of The Year," I thought Chronicle and John Carter were MUCH better movies =\

19. exaclty I read them all tooand like the movie alot the one thing I was dissatisfied with the lack of gore

20. It's lame, I'm just saying.