The human race will split into 2 sub-species in 100,000 years!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #22 maxrule, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    I would expect nothing less coming from a school founded by George Bernard Shaw, a Fabian Eugenicists.

There is only one group of people who believe this will happen and is because they are making it happen right now. They have an agenda. It's called the new world order.

Call them what ever you want. They are evil bastards. The same people behind the all the wars, the banking scandals, fema camps, private prisons for profit, the eroding of the constitution..they are the new world order. They intend to evolve in to super humans while they depopulate the planet and guide evolution with a scientific dictatorship.

If you don't get this then you are already devolving in to a dim-witted squat goblin.

These are the people who are chem trailing you with out your knowledge. They modify food to modify you and they work to make it illegal for you to produce your own food. :eek:

They are not using human DNA to make Pepsi 'sweeter' as they will tell you. It is to modify your DNA so that your offspring is shorter, weaker, dumber and easier to control.

You see they have already done the research and they know that it will turn you and your offspring in to dim-witted squat goblins.

This is not a natural process, this is the plan. :eek:

Wake up goblins...wake up!!!

Pepsi Uses Aborted Fetal Cells In Flavor Enhancers « govtslaves.info

Vaccines could be added to food - CNN

Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators - ScienceNOW

Brave new food: biotech vaccines in our corn and greens: Debi Athos questions the logic of feeding pharmaceutical fruits and vegetables to the masses - Commentary

EPA to raise limits for radiation exposure while Canada turns off fallout detectors

Fears of radiation leak after explosion at nuclear plant in southern France

Dangerous radiation leaked from three-quarters of U.S. nuclear power plants | Mail Online

Millions were in germ war tests | Politics | The Observer

A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

Dr. Joseph Mercola: The Cholesterol Myth That Could Be Harming Your Health

The Dangers of the Medical Industrial Complex

Rosicrucian you say???

I L L U M I N A T I !!!

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoCiqzLbP8"]Justify your existence or die - George Bernard Shaw - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIUYDedsasg"]Alan Watt on Geoengineering and Chemtrails - "you're being poisoned folks!" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXxXUtvb0k"]Alan Watt: The Neo-Eugenics War On Humanity 3/4 - YouTube[/ame]

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilz7FYOI6H4"]Alien Genetic Takeover: The End of Humanity - YouTube[/ame]

3. and that's why i stay away from consumerism as much as i can... i try to stick to brewing my own green tea and eat as healthy as i can ( and by healthy, i mean not raped with all types of untested and unregulated chemicals, which is so much of the food nowadays )

4. [quote name='"maxrule"']

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilz7FYOI6H4[/quote]

That video made.me.LOL.

In all seriousness though with how things are going. I'd say the upper class.will start moving.into.space and breeding seperarly from.us. this will indeed cause us to evolve into seperate species. The ones who stayed and the ones who went

5. [quote name='"maxrule"']

I would expect nothing less coming from a school founded by George Bernard Shaw, a Fabian Eugenicists.

There is only one group of people who believe this will happen and is because they are making it happen right now. They have an agenda. It's called the new world order.

Call them what ever you want. They are evil bastards. The same people behind the all the wars, the banking scandals, fema camps, private prisons for profit, the eroding of the constitution..they are the new world order. They intend to evolve in to super humans while they depopulate the planet and guide evolution with a scientific dictatorship.

If you don't get this then you are already devolving in to a dim-witted squat goblin.

These are the people who are chem trailing you with out your knowledge. They modify food to modify you and they work to make it illegal for you to produce your own food. :eek:

They are not using human DNA to make Pepsi 'sweeter' as they will tell you. It is to modify your DNA so that your offspring is shorter, weaker, dumber and easier to control.

You see they have already done the research and they know that it will turn you and your offspring in to dim-witted squat goblins.

This is not a natural process, this is the plan. :eek:

Wake up goblins...wake up!!!

Pepsi Uses Aborted Fetal Cells In Flavor Enhancers « govtslaves.info

Vaccines could be added to food - CNN

Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators - ScienceNOW

Brave new food: biotech vaccines in our corn and greens: Debi Athos questions the logic of feeding pharmaceutical fruits and vegetables to the masses - Commentary

EPA to raise limits for radiation exposure while Canada turns off fallout detectors

Fears of radiation leak after explosion at nuclear plant in southern France

Dangerous radiation leaked from three-quarters of U.S. nuclear power plants | Mail Online

Millions were in germ war tests | Politics | The Observer

A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

Dr. Joseph Mercola: The Cholesterol Myth That Could Be Harming Your Health

The Dangers of the Medical Industrial Complex

Rosicrucian you say???

I L L U M I N A T I !!!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoCiqzLbP8

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIUYDedsasg

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXxXUtvb0k[/quote]

Can you show me proof of chemical trails?

Can you take a sample of the air and run it through a spectrometer and show me exactly what your claiming they are poisoning us with? Or is the new world.order too smart for that and has already made the magical.chemical trails invisible?

6. Please no conspiracy shiz on the philosophy board? I come here to escape that.

7. [quote name='"LightAnother"']Please no conspiracy shiz on the philosophy board? I come here to escape that.[/quote]

Honestly.I don't know.why its in this thread. It was posted in the science section and since its about evolution it belongs there.

Perhaps it could he politics since its about the upper class but philosophy? Some mod.must have been high when they moved it here

8. When there is rich and stupid people like snooki, Paris Hilton etc I don't see how the rich will turn into a dominant species

I think it will actually be the quite opposite. Poor people have street survival skills, a lot of people that were born rich lack it. If there is ever a nuclear fallout, servants, maids, homeless people will rise

9. [quote name='"Omega369"']When there is rich and stupid people like snooki, Paris Hilton etc I don't see how the rich will turn into a dominant species

I think it will actually be the quite opposite. Poor people have street survival skills, a lot of people that were born rich lack it. If there is ever a nuclear fallout, servants, maids, homeless people will rise[/quote]

This.is more about space travel. When we start colonizing space only the rich will be able.to afford it. Once the rich are in space we will.split. not nessesarily rich vs poor but more like earth vs space. Some.rich will stay on earth and breed with earthlings.

10. #32 DopeImean, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    edit... reading more into this.

11. With the emergence of genetic engineering and biotechnology, I don't see this happening. In 100,000 years, anyone will have access to this technology.

12. [quote name='"bumtildeath"']With the emergence of genetic engineering and biotechnology, I don't see this happening. In 100,000 years, anyone will have access to this technology.[/quote]

That reminds me. In the future will babies be rare? Or at least less common?

If you tamper with a persons genes you risk making them incompatible with other humans and thus making them unable to.produce offspring. On top of that immortaility plus birth is a formula for massive population growth. Can we handle it?

And lastly. It seems more and more like the general population especially poor folks will start becomking game addicts. Game addictions are becomming more common in adults. What's going.to happen when games can literally be real?

Will Tue general population just opload into the matrix forever?

13. I think it will be rich and the poor.

14. [quote name='"Shanghigh"']Brave New World anyone?[/quote]

I know wtf lol the two extremes he predicted are just like the ones in the article.

15. I'd party with tha Little dudes,They might no how to "Get Down",I bet the tall ones will be stuck up Ass Holio's.
    If I'm reincarnated by then........

16. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']

I'd party with tha Little dudes,They might no how to "Get Down",I bet the tall ones will be stuck up Ass Holio's.
    If I'm reincarnated by then........[/quote]

What's a holio

17. I think due to the absence of natural selection in our society, many bad mutations happen in the human gene pool and are not weeded out, therefore passed along to future generations (hence all these new diseases that keep getting added to the list). Multiply that by a couple thousand years I think our race will eventually begin to look like real "mutants". Just my opinion anyways.

18. it's possible