Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The human bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inglorious1, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I decided to try this because i was bored and only had a pipe to smoke from.

Directions
    - Get a mouth full of water. ( You could try any drink i guess)
    -Tilt head back
    -take pipe hoot
    -smallow or spit out water.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Its also very smooth

2. those would be small hits

but imagine how cool the smoke would be if you gargled : )

3. I can see me coughing and spraying that water everywhere on a big hit.

4. I can see this tasting disgusting and being overall a pain in the ass, but a wet piece man

5. and then you have a mouth full of bong water...

6. This should be in apprentice tokers. Only kids try crap like this.

7. [quote name='"aceguitar"']This should be in apprentice tokers. Only kids try crap like this.[/quote]

Thanks mod.

8. Wtf horrible idea. I try not to drink bong water.

9. But then the bongwater is in your mouth :O

Why not make The Human Centibong?

10. [quote name='"aceguitar"']This should be in apprentice tokers. Only kids try crap like this.[/quote]

Agreed.

11. lol or could u put a straw out the mouthpiece into the water in your mouth. and try hitting it that way?

12. Lol yeah, bad idea man, bong water in the mouth is a no go. You might as well wear diapers too so you can be a human porter potty.

13. What's a pipe hoot and how do you inhale I your mouth is filled with water? =p

14. thanks for the lulz

15. Water in your lungs. Yay for pneumonia.

16. A human bong is where a human takes a giant hit and holds it in then farts into another humans mouth and that human sucks the poo particles into their lungs mimicking the human centipede which by the way I couldn't watch lol

17. Yea sounds like an easy way to get water in your lungs and cough your ass off trying to get it out for hours.

18. When I read the title i was imagining something much, much different. Sounds pointless tho

19. I prefer glass bongs.

20. haha stop being pricks its not something youd do all the time. i tried it once and got a crazy good hoot, didnt spill or get any water in my lungs. When i swallowed the water its not like it tasted bad