Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "How to Never get caught" check-list

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Symphony, Oct 20, 2010.

1. This a quick, simple, yet very effective technique, for dealing with parents and/or other unwanted people.

I wouldnt necessarily say this will make you 100% untouchable, but, if you follow these instructions, you will never get caught over something stupid, such as, leaving your herb somewhere, or forgetting to put away your sploof.

All you have to do is make a checklist.

Many Herb-Enjoyers (myself included) know how hard it is to remember the little things, whilst we are blazed, but if you make a small checklist, containing all the fundamental "Clean-Up Instructions", then all you have to do is glance over it, and make sure everything is accounted for.

You probably wont want to WRITE a physical checklist out, because if your parents found that, thats a DEAD giveaway that you smoke. So try and make the checklist on something that you always have on you (Cell Phone).

To give you an idea, here is my checklist.

() Put in eyedrops
    () Put away herb
    () Clean up all stems
    () Cover all smells
    () Hide Sploof
    () Hide lighter
    () Clean Piece (optional)

All I have to do is look over that, and then Ill know if I missed anything.

Having 100% assurance of safety, is a great way to start of any high.
    Also, making a checklist will calm most of your paranoia (if you get that)

So please, I urge all the apprentices to give this a shot, after doing it for so long, it becomes emblazened into your mind, but until then, make a checklist.

:smoke:

2. That some good advice

3. Indeed good sir :D
    Spread the word, yeah?
    :smoke: