The "How to do trim your pubic hair" thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankestKush, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Four pages on how to trim pubes? Makes perfect sense to me :p

2. LOL I am actually sitting here debating weather or not I should just go for gusto and shave it all off. Maybe that way I can just let it grow to my preferred length and keep it trimmed down to that length.

HRRMMMMM . Decisions decisions.....

3. Do it. In a hot shower.

4. For God's sake man, don't do it! Remember what happened to Samson when Delilah gave him a trim?

5. Waxing, if you can stand the awkwardness of having a professional help you out, is by far the most efficient and complete way of getting rid of hair down there. Book an appointment and take two tylenol before you go to help with the pain. It's all over in like 5 minutes anyways and the results last a good 2-3 weeks. Plus the more you get it done, the less hair grows back each time so it just gets easier and easier to manage.

6. .......... Burn it off with a lighter. I think we should all try this.

7. Even if one manages to have the balls to do it (Yeah pun was definitely intended) their entire junk would smell like funk.

8. haha no shit, puts a whole new meaning on "the burning bush"

can you imagine if someone just lit their bush on fire! that shit would hurtttt :(

9. The rash/burn you would suffer would not be worth not having a jungle in your underpants.

10. It didn't smell that funky, just like the burning flesh of rotting corpses is all.

I shaved it all off after burning it down. Like clear cutting a forest before you take out the stumps. It didn't smell after that.