Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The How to be Carefull Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Feb 9, 2012.

1. For all off those who smoke weed,and always get caught this thread is for you.Share your experiences on how not to get caught and going to jail here.

Here are some,i'll start.

1.Never smoke in the house.If you have parent's that disapprove your smoking,don't do it.
    2.Never toke outside in sketchy spot's,no matter what!
    3.Don't carry stash on you when your not planning to smoke it at the time your in.
    4.Never talk freely about weed ANYWHERE (unless your at a toking session).
    5.DON'T smoke at inappropriate times.Only smoke when it's a safe time to smoke.
    6.Alway's lay low.
    EX:Do deal's inside a house.

Don't let anybody that isn't an experianced smoker know you smoke.
    Don't hang out a lot with people that have been caught a couple of times (sometimes undercover will be watching)

Don't hang out a lot with stoners that usually toke outside (smoke freely),sometimes talk freely about it infront of other people,they or you know doesn't smoke.Just don't hang out much with these people.

Never look sketchy.

2. Wtf? Just chill and blaze, stop being paranoid man...

3. No body likes to get caught and go to jail over some little bullshit,rite?

4. There's a fine line between being careful and being paranoid.

5. Lol @ "never look sketchy"

But in all seriousness I think that paranoia about getting caught is ultimately beneficial - makes you more careful and prepared in case you get into a bad situation.

Not sure if this is in the right section though...

6. You can talk about weed whenever and wherever you want man and as long as you don't disturb anyone and there are no children around, you can smoke outside wherever you want too as long as the only weed you have on you is what you are smoking. Also deals are only as sketchy as you make them. The sketchier you seem, the more people notice, as long as there are no cops around and it is somewhat dark then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

7. [quote name='"WonderYears420"']

There's a fine line between being careful and being paranoid.[/quote]

So true man, so many times ive stoped my friends from doing some really stupid shit, and they rag me about being "paranoid" and tell me to "stop sketching out bro" needless to say, i stoped hanging out with them, a week and a half later the guy got arrested. I tried to help, but some people are just dumb. Personally, id rather be safe then sorry.

8. #8 wind dodger, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    I feel that not being parNoid at all or being extremely paranoid is the best to not get caught, or hell if you can roll, just smoke a joint outside, I go for a walk around campus or drive around my town as I smoke a j to avoid being caught since I have had cop scares when attempting to stop somewhere and load my bubbler then toke before a public safety or cop shows up...

Edit: another thing I do is hold my joints between my middle and index finger like a tobacco cigarette so it seems less suspicious then just holding between thumb and index