Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The: How Much Smoke Ya Blowin Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I am currently smoking about two and a half grams a day of top shelf Bubba Kush. Not counting the outdoor skunk to roll up whenever I feel like I want a cigarette. I had been smoking cigarettes for twelve years and about a pack a day. Then I broke my new glass pipe by trying to pick up a half cigarette on the ground. It fell out of my sweatshirt pocket right on some concrete in the back yard. That was enough for me. I have not had a cigarette since. :yay:
    It does help to roll a joint when I feel like smoking one.

Although I enjoy smoking a lot of weed. I am gonna switch over to the gram a day diet. This is because I am going through an ounce like its a jug of gatorade.

How much is everyone else smokin? and what are u puffin as we speak?

2. i smoke a two gram blunt and then 1 bowl at night. right now im smoking a 1.5 gram joint. but its the weekend. normally i puff a 1.5 gram blunt every day

3. i smoke anywhere from like .7 to 6gs a day haha, but on average, i'd call it 1.5-2g of dank a day.

4. a quarter a day at least. of the very best. :bongin:

5. i buy a dub every day so 1.7

6. I usually chief between .5 of a g and 1.5gs per day. Only the best, though, which gets expensive when you don't grow.

7. week days either none or maybe .2 weekends,depends where i am, at home maybe .3-.5 if im out with friends proly 2 grams between 4 or 5 of us

8. I usually go through a gram of nug a day, I would love to smoke more than that if I had the money. I pretty much always smoke pipes to conserve.

9. usually between 1-2 grams of good dank a day through a bong, most bowls topped with lots of kief.