The How F***ed Up Are You Thread?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeyTheBud, Nov 25, 2008.

1. So lets here it... what are you on, and how messed up are you?

2. I picked 2

its 5:24 AM over here, and I haven't gone to sleep yet. Totally sober, but a little sleep deprived lol

3. i picked 10

i've been reading my bible and i'm fucking PUMPED

4. hahahahahahahahah that is awesome man! thanks for the free laugh

5. Well, I just took 1mg xanax and poured myself a drink... I'm firing up the vape right now...

So far, 1 (or 0) but I'll vote in a little while once I've gotten going. I just got home from work :p

6. im about 5. Happily stoned, yet could improve

7. got a qp of headies and took 80 mg of oxy,
    i'm pretty fucked up hahah.

8. i picked 2... about to hit the sack, pretty stoned... but on a scale of 1-10 of fuckedupness i've been far, far, far more fucked up. and holy shit.. 80mg? that's a huge dose. either you have a tolerance or you're big dude.

9. im gonna put off awnsering this till tmr morning.

10. i too am off the oxy, popped half the 80 at 5pm the other half at 930pm, now its 1050pm..just toked a bong bowl, and a steamroller bowl..:cool::cool:i voted 7, cuz my body is glowing real fucking good. this next cigarette is gonna be BOMB!:eek:

11. now? not at all but in about a week im getting 3 hits of acid and a bag of weed so it should be fun.

12. 10, im FUCKEEDDDD on E.

13. Just got home. Completely sober...for now.

14. Tomorrow I'll have me 3mg of kpin, no tolerance as of yet. I'm a pretty small dude, I'll see what happens then.

15. I'm sober at the moment but that will change here in about 10-20 minutes.

16. Hopefully I might blaze up later with my best bro. Hopefully..

17. I ended up completely forgetting about this... I was up for a couple more hours. I took another 1mg of xanax and had another rum, but nothing insane. I just woke up an hour or so ago. I'm back at 0...

I maybe hit a 3-5. Not real fucked up, but I managed to fall asleep (fully dressed) with the lights on and a movie playin' on my laptop. :p

18. Sober now, should have taken it yesterday, I think I may have had a little too much to drink.

19. i always keep a buzz

20. as of now nothing. in an hour or so a little stonedness, probably a 3(?) this weekend? some acid, codeine, and weed, i would like to give it a ten =)