The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. what do you use for no til in coco?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Man, thanks y'all.. I really wasn't expecting that kind of response.. I gots the feel goods.

Couple pics of the new flower room.. still shuffling everything around and it isn't clean in the least bit. finally got some AC up in this bitch.. been like 130 degrees working out in the garage. It's been much needed. Chilly as a mug out here now cause the room is being used as a temporary drying room until I can get the real drying room built.. keeping it at 60 degrees and 60% humidity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. From the other side. The room is 16x11 and will be the main flower room....... eventually. Haha longgggg ways to go with these two hands. Makes me feel great looking back on what I've built for myself.. it's definitely not perfect, but it will work for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got some sweet art to hang once the paint is on. :

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. I use nutrients and usually only run the coco once then toss it. Been thinking about reusing it, but it's really easy to use new stuff too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2

5. awesome man thanks. i already have my base nutrient line which is coco specific with cal/mag plus. vam for transplants and a few other additives. flush once a week with florakleen? or just RO at 150ppm and cal/mag plus at 150 ppm?

have been reading your other thread where you found distilled water isnt good for flushing because the ions in RO water give the nutrients something to leech on to and remove better. so at then end of the cycle do the gals get any distilled water rinses after your runoff is around or below 300? you like it below 50 at chop? just curious on how you flush, thats has always been where i think ive gone wrong in the past was not getting proper rinses.

then maybe i saw where there was pond cleaner for no til? or i may be crazy because ive read a bunch of stuff from "the house of iron". didnt know how much of your style youve changed since you dialed in your rooms.

sorry one more quick question. ive always watered by hand. i think i want to do a 32 plant, 2L containers, in a 4x4 with 4 groups of 8 each group being 2 weeks apart. if i want to setup a dripline wouldnt i need 4 reservoirs since feeding schedules will obviously be different? and what size res do you think would water 8, 2L bottles for 3 or so days if needed to be left unattended

i love your work iron! i cannot wait to see your room finished and i hope life is well with the family and kiddos!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1

6. ive always loved that monkey!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I could imagine some great trips in front of that monkey haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

8. As a psyops warrior, I have to say, good move putting that picture in with the ladies, hanging that in the kids room would surely scar him for life. lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Congratulations on the baby boy Iron and family.:yay::yay:

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hey Iron, thats one way to use a level.. nice.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. With coco specific nutrients and RO water, you shouldn't need any extra Cal/mag... it will just contribute to the buildup and make the plants grow lots of foliage rather than buds. I never give distilled water, just RO at the flush... I do like it get it down below 100 in the runoff and If you aren't overfeeding, that should be accomplished in 7-10 days.

I do use an enzyme.. pond cleaner is an enzyme, so it does work. Just depends on your preference.

1 reservoir sucks... 4 is a lot. I try to go as big as possible when sizing them up, the more water, the less the PH will drift.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Not a bad idea!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I can see that scarring him for life.. haha.. I saw it and had to have it. Tried it hang it above our bed, but the wife wasn't having it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

14. Thanks for the well wishes Maj. this new baby is one happy chill dude.

$20 at Harbor freight... same one was like $60 at Home Depot. I love that place.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Couple pics of the ladies..

Choc mint OG :

[​IMG]

Strawberry Aurora:

[​IMG]

Mcgrupp:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Critical Hog:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. wordd thanks man. guess ill have some cal/mag laying around lmao. ordered everything to make my drip system.
    should be rockin and rollin before to long

the ladies look fantastic!! strawberry aurora is something to look at huh?!

• Like Like x 2
  17. It's definitely one of my favorite plants to grow. The taste and high are so killer too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Looking lovely bro, i did that chocolate mint og last run was a very nice smoke quite potent i thought and had some lovely tasting terps humboldt never lets me down

• Like Like x 1
  19. #119 The sailing dog, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    That mcgrubb is some of the frostiest shit ive ever seen thats crazy. Bet you would get some seriously good hash from her trim.
    Is it a local strain or well available?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Man what kinda smell would you say the Choc Mint put off? It's hard to describe. Nothing like the chocolatey strains I've grown before... it's more berryish than anything. I do really like how it grows, the pistils receded at like day 25 and it's just been plumping up since then.. prolly the smallest of this batch, but the flowers are so dense, might end up yielding the most.

• Like Like x 2