The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Where would a person go about getting that? And any info on yield, pheno's, grow characteristics, etc. you might be familiar with would help?
    Appreciate it Bro.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Right here. Brah!

[​IMG]

she don't love me she loves my automobile...

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. yoo whats up growmies. new member to the GC community. i have a few grows under my belt and looking forward to getting back in to it.

studied up on irons threads and man this guy is something else! in the past ive ran fox farms and then peat with AN but wanting to try irons method fa sho! curious whats latest tweaks are because if im not mistaking i believe i saw a few changes over his journals

sub'd up bro cant wait to see your masterpiece finished!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ironman
    Hope all is well, I bet you are getting excited ...............
    I thought I read something about Tx going Medical .
    Be Good and stay safe Bro

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lil update... we have a healthy baby boy! so cute. We are a very lucky family. My kiddos and wife mean the world to me, I'm living on cloud 9.

'Twas 7 pounds 3oz. Healthy in every way. Momma got him to latch on right away and it's been smooth sailing ever since, stark contrast to the experience with the first boy for y'all that know the story.

Anywho, just wanted to let y'all know we good.. I'm glad the kid came out and we can continue moving forward... lots and lots planned, I'm so excited.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2

6. Yo man! Has been a while. Great to see ya. I've kinda fallen off the side of the planet, but crawling back as we speak. Haha

7. Would be news to me homie. I wish we would tho, medicinal is all I need. Legalization can suck it.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Hey man nice to meet ya. Always good to see fresh faces in here. My old method I don't follow much... now I use a lil this and a lil that and they been coming out pretty dang good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Congrats on the new arrival !!

• Like Like x 2
  10. AWESOME NEWS

• Like Like x 4
  11. Congratulations iron really happy for you dude you deserve this after what you went through last time . Now enjoy those sleepless night bro.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. Omg what a cutie! Well done my friend,well done. Congratulations to your family.

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hold onto him as long as you can because they grow faster then weeds. CONGRATS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. Huge congrats to you and your family ron!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yooooo!!!! Congrats to you and the family bro! Your tribe is growing . Prayers for many many years of laughter and love in your household. I hope the pooches aren't too jealous of latest arrival.

Glad to hear yall stayed safe through the storm. I have some family down further south that were able to bolt back to the midwest before it hit. Not sure how their property made out but they're healthy and that's that. Glad to hear the same for yall.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yeah!

Guitar is the spanish word for Guitar...

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know Right
    Where's the cigars

• Like Like x 2
  18. congrats on the new baby!! i have a 4 year old man. they sure are something else! trying to throw together an order and get up and running soon.

i'll be starting a thread when everything comes together!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Congrats Iron!

• Like Like x 2