The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Any more word on them changing the laws there

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well shit! I was wondering where the heck you wandered off to . I hope you and the family have been well bro. The build is looking good too man. I like that drip table!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. simple and efficient Good Job

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wow iron gonna be a beauty of a room cant wait till i can do something like that over in the uk.
    Subbed up finally got here. Hope your good bro that little guy/girl should be arriving soon eh?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hey man! Great to see you finally making those garage dreams come true. Looking good so far!

About the reflective material for walls, have you seen Vader OG on YouTube or IG? He uses some kind of foam board insulation for the walls of his grow rooms. It is covered with Mylar, and is light weight and rigid. Seems like it would be easy to work with and the finished product looks pretty slick.

1500684473152.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. You just got another subscriber to this amazing thread!
    Since i got on this forum i was waiting for someone to post a build like this and VOILA!
    I love the random pipes and bongs on your photos,keep the good work,man!

• Like Like x 2

7. I think with this current administration, these type of issues will fall back until less conservative parties are voted in.

I do have my fingers crossed tho... sucks the people don't have a voice in this state. It's home tho, ya know? My whole life is here.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. Gunz! You gotta come check it out when it's done.. huge smoke out, we'll plan it around a big ass full moon.

• Like Like x 8
  9. Glad to have ya from way over yonder my friend!

Kiddo comin mid September! Stoked to see the lil dude. We have a lot planned before that.. hope it all gets done! Haha

• Like Like x 6

10. Yooooo Teej what up homie, good to see ya still cruisin the City. Somehow it's still here.

Man that's a pretty dang good idea. I don't much care for the foam board...it doesn't hold up, but they make 4x8 sheets of plywood with aluminum radiant barrier on one side. Only a few bucks more than drywall and I won't need to paint after. That would be legit cause I hate painting. Thanks homie!

• Like Like x 8

11. Glad to have ya Kaptain. It's slowly coming together and I'm about to leave for a few days so not much will get done this week, soon as I get back tho, it's on like Donkey Kong.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Well well well look what Iron has going on over here.
    How is it going man?

• Like Like x 7
  13. good to see ya back in action sir. I'm along for the ride.

• Like Like x 4
  14. The level of awesome in here is growing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Major! Goin great man.. hope for you too. I'm ready to get back into this... now that my vacation is done and gone, I should be able to finish this out. I'm so excited.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Glad to have ya back with us homie!

• Like Like x 3
  17. We gonna blow this thread out for real.

I got a fever.... and the only prescription is building grow rooms.

• Like Like x 7
  18. #39 laxfeva22, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    If you're ever out my way...the only real solution to me growing and the wife's mudroom desires require a few short walls and a dedicated 240 feed for the bulbs...framing would be a few hours...i make some mean bbq (slow smoked true bbq...even for a "yank")...plus there is no better pro football than that performed about 45 minutes from here on sundays...

• Like Like x 2

19. Lookin good in there man. Growing is so much fun.... not sure why, but building out rooms is fun for me too. Making something out of nothing intrigues me I reckon. Give it a whirl, I bet you'll be surprised what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.

• Like Like x 5