The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. :wave:
    Ha! I just did the same thing in one bay of my garage man! Great minds they say. It was a fun process, not that I'm done.. but I've been running about 7 weeks now. I'm running sealed room in flower now. Sentinel CO2 generator and controller, I love it sticky icky with the CO2 added.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I haven't added my 2 Hortilux Super MH to my new flower room yet and I'm still getting super frosty buds with just my 6 Gavita 1000 de e series pros.. I'll post pics later when the lights come on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm all caught up.. Iron must be real busy with the new kiddo 12 pages!? I remember it used to take me days to catch up on the thread!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hey Xeno Long time no see
    Hope all is well

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sup Stiggy, all good over here. How you been?

• Like Like x 1
  6. doing OK Thanks
    had to shut down due to health and legal reason
    Hopefully when weather is warmer i will be up and around again
    New puppy and he is running us ragged
    Thanks for asking
    How are things in your neck of woods

• Like Like x 1
  7. Legal issues..? Your neighbors snitch on you STIGGY? Fuck some snitchin ass bitches! Im good bigger and bader than ever just waiting for these asshole politicians to get the regulations worked out. Alot of people working the "grey area" up here currently.. if only I trusted people I could have a steady buyer in state.. o well better to be anti social than behind bars! My youngest pup might be pregnant! We are pretty excited.

• Like Like x 2
  8. More like a friend turned rat kind of thing without saying to much

9. I was hoping by now all states would be legal to at least grow to ourselves.
    I have to much to lose to asset forfeiture if they did grab me, so I am forced to air on the side of caution
    Suck too, I made a large batch of nice water only soil that has been sitting in com-poster outside
    It will still be used

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I get paranoid myself man.. I also have Alot to lose.. hence why I stick to old school rules.. 1. Tell No one 2. Tell No one it gets old though.. I'm pretty tired of hiding my passion.. I work my balls off on my cannabis..

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yeah "friend" just doesn't mean as much as it used to aye?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Seems like we never have real friends now a days
    If it comes down to them or you
    Who's butt are they saving?
    With friends like that who needs enemies .
    It was nip in the butt before Johnny Law got involved but just the fact that they could always turn and say something stupid , So we shall see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I live in the woods STIGGY. Nothing like some actual privacy! When people come up my driveway they have a little time to contemplate whether they will ever leave!:sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. My outdoor didn't yield for shit lastyear.. but i had 10 foot monsters out front and back! :lmafoe: I had my legal limit outside though, and we have attorneys on retainer so it was more of a test for me. To see if I had any asshole SNITCHES within smelling distance! :ey: :ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Subbed, your stuff is always awesome Iron, did you ever figure out which nutrients you were going with? I bought all the nutrients you recommend in your Method for Success thread a while back but then I saw that you possibly changed the formula. I'm sure the old one will do just fine but I'm kind of curious what changes you made, I see you dropped Advanced Nutrients but I didn't get anything from them so I think I'm good there.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yo Iron how you been man? what nutes are you using now? Happy Fathers Day man.

Xeno's Coco Grow 5.0

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Ok final dry weight is in on big ugly auto Colorado cookies. She stinks even after being put into a sealed tub her scent lingers. Very skunky with something else I can't pinpoint. Yes this is my final trim. It's all mine I don't care what it looks like.
    . View attachment 2618340 View attachment 2618341

Just to see if I can catch an @Ironhead

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1