The House of Iron II

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironhead, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Yeah I hear ya mate I've checked a few when I set it up and it was grand.
    Yes mate I absolutely love it. Everyone has there own ways n means and it's the first time I've tried there coco. I used there soil last time.
    I run the full range front to back top to bottom start to finish and other then it being quite strong and maybe a touch pricey it's absolutely brilliant.
    I've just got 4 400w my bulbs not quite sure where / how to mount them though lol
    Is that due to the uv?

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 2

2. With the mills, there's no buildup in the runoff is that correct? Even running it at full strength, or you do it differently? I might try it out... gotta say, I've been very happy with the way things have been running lately, but nothing wrong with exploring other avenues.

I think it's just cause it's a more full spectrum with both bulbs.. maybe UV does play a role, but that's outta my pay grade.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I follow the full scheme on the medium chart to the tee mate.
    They are supposed to not get build up at all but I have had 3 out of 21 that slowed down to almost a stop. On testing run off it was 0.1/0.2 different to what it went in at so I presume I just over watered by accident. Which is quite easy to do with 21. Lol

As soon as they have dried out I'll know.
    Had the odd def/excessive nute but I think they were my fault not being very accurate with the feeds.
    It's pretty strong and like the a and b need to be EXACTLY the same or u get nute uptake problems.

I am no pro though man. I've been doing it a long time though and I've found it superior in almost every way to the rest I've used.
    I've never done organic but these nutes are 80% organic from what I read.

Here is a few pics at 29 days. You can see the 3 that have locked out in the pics are very lime green. And a few frosty bud shots.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Don't think we're doing too bad for 29 days of 70-75

SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Iron you still using the hanna meter and if so how are you liking it? Good to see you back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1

5. Lookin good in there brotha. I would like to try it out.. seems like medium strength is where it's at with most lines anyways.. any more and it burns em all up, any less and they look great, but the yield sucks.

• Like Like x 2

6. Mannnn the Hanna Groline meter is crazy legit... it's so freakin accurate and always on point. I use it every time I water.. love love love it. I've used a heap of meters in the past and the Groline, although kinda pricey, is the best I've used.

Hanna's customer service is amazing.. I broke the tip and when I called them to get a replacement, a real person picked up the very first ring and helped me out in less than 5 minutes. I had the part in my hand in 2 days.. to me, that sort of thing is just as important as the meter itself and shows how much the company cares about the product they put out and their customers.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Thanks man. You can see the burnt ones easily. they stopped drinking. Just starting to dry up again now as it happens.
    This morningI looked in. They made another push for the lights last night which really made the room look more full. I'm quote looking forward to seeing them in the last 2 weeks see what sorta size bugs they hold.

Yeah exactly that the iron. I started on the weak one but they were moving so slow. So I stepped up slowly. The high one I think would have been perfect if they had a longer veg time so they had more time to get used to them but they only really got about 10 days ish from rooted clone because I was short for time.

Great company man

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Im in. thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 2

9. Sometimes I use it, sometimes not. I had a bag sitting in my garage for a while so figured what the hell, lets get cray cray and throw in some perlite and see if I like it like I used to.

We'll see.....

Got some new bagged coir called ultra coir with peat and perlite mixed in.. I heard it's good stuff and the coco specific nutrients I use should work fine with it. Gonna run it the next few times.

How it lookin over there? Gotta say, it's been pretty awesome here lately.. garden is straight bangin.. Team no sleep is in full effect, but that's ok. We are having fun raising these boys.

• Like Like x 7
  10. :laughing::laughing: Team no sleep in full effect. :laughing::laughing: Got to love them.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Sooooo pictures??? Ms Heavn wants!!!

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 4
  12. Lol

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 3
  13. I guess not
    Merry Christmas Buddy
    Hope all is well

• Like Like x 4
  14. Merry Christmas to you and the family.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Happy holidays Iron and your family

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hope you guys had a very merry christmas. enjoy the new year and strive to be the best you can be!

• Like Like x 1