The House Just Stripped Medical Marijuana States Of Protection From The DEA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by andy85258, Dec 8, 2017.

1. You do know that the Republican party was liberal when it was founded and that the Democrats were conservatives at the time right? Although that argument as well as the Democrats being for slavery is irrelevant when discussing modern racism (within both major parties).

2. The problem is most people don't understand or refuse to they are both controlled by the same puppet masters. Each is allowed to be different enough to pick a side for the simple minded but they ultimately are the same in their goals. Control and power over us. It's why it's so sad some can't focus on the issue and has to fixate like a mouth breather over if it's a D or an R. And then blindly attack the other.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep. This guy gets it. There is no substantive difference between Democrats and Republicans. They work for the same donors. It's a sham.

That said, I'm pretty sure the Rohrabacher Amendment will be added to the final spending bill. It would be extremely stupid to "crack down" on marijuana at this point. The ship sailed on that years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you seen what democrats are trying to do with weed in California? They dont want home grows anymore for "safety issues". Look into it and its clear they have their big doners in mind. No thanks on all that I would much rather wait until these younger Republicans get in office.

5. Aww that's very thoughtful they care about safety....bullshit they just want everyone to go to the venders so they can tax it. People should be allowed to grow there own everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Not to mention the "legalization" that's taking effect on January 1 is going to destroy the edible industry in California. It's insanity.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Republicans, democrats, they are both the same in my view...rich bastards who care nothing for the common man, but who don't give a Damn to fuck us on our rights if it means more money in THIER pockets...fuck em all....I don't trust any of em.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Take a good hard look at what's happening in Illinois right this minute...the whole state is fixing to go belly up, and the mayor wants UN TROOPS in Chicago to help fight the gun violence problem. wtf is going on with our country?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. You would do so again?

Yet you loathe Jeff sessions.

Guess who put Jeff sessions in charge?

I think you need to put down the weed and get off the internet, you might hurt yourself.

10. I would vote for Trump for economic reasons. He is not the best with weed neither was his opponent. Sessions messing with weed is just a pipe dream anyways. Hillary would have favored big pharma over cannabis which could be worse.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hillary is the devil

• Like Like x 3
  12. I voted for President Trump as well. Twice, in fact, both the Republican Primary and the general election. I would do so again in an instant. In fact, I will be happily voting for him in 2020! Just because I like marijuana doesn't automatically mean I'm left-wing.:)

For the record, I voted third party in the past several presidential elections until last year. Donald Trump isn't really a Republican which is part of why I admire him so much. He's basically the first independent President we've had in my lifetime. I love the man.

That said, Jeff Sessions' position on marijuana legalization is straight up retarded.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Jeff sessions IS straight up retarded

14. you reap what you sow.

keep crazy people in power, expect to have crazy laws coming out of government.

anything else is disingenious.

best way to end this whole "cannabis legalization or non-legalization" debate is to just up and EVERYONE GROW YOUR OWN. the givern,ent cannot arrest every person in the country that consumes cannabis, they would effectively wipe out the tax base.

there's only way to empower yourself, know what you are consuming and not be a pawn to this whole game.

grow your own.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. What if you live in a illegal state that won't tolerate cannabis?..easier said than done my friend

16. si seeeñor

17. #37 sonofchess, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Not everyone can grow their own and there are a variety of reasons for that. First of all most land is privately owned. Where are you going to grow? What if you have no land? If there is no central government then we are relying on private armies or mercs to protect us from other people with private armies and mercs. The rich man wins, the strong man wins. Like being a communist, it's fun to be a libertarian in college. When you have small children and want to raise them in a stable environment, those ideas look very flawed. The problem with the right is they get into power and if you don't like it they just say HOLD STILL AND QUITCHERBITCHIN. They are all about self reliance until that back pain flairs up and then they need those pills and rely on someone else. Total hypocrites. Totally self-righteous hypocrites. After the right is done raping our national parks,emptying our retirement accounts and gutting social security and medicare and you old conservatives are in a living hell, maybe then you will understand but you will be too proud to admit your failure. Never any apologies from the right. Never an effort to make it right. I hope you get the full fruit of seeds you sew.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. My retirement account has gained 22% in the 1 year since the right got in the big seat, but you keep believing what keeps you warm at night homes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. DemoRats and RepugnantCans are two sides of the same filthy coin.

I was about to vote for trump until I found out he supported stop and frisk, so I didnt vote for either this term. I had high hopes for him, but he has been inept on gun rights, and since Sessions got appointed, I dont see him getting re elected. You cant screw over both the gun owners and the pot smokers and expect to get re elected.

As far as UN troops go, if I see them, I will take immidiate and decisive action personally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1