The Hot Blonde

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, May 15, 2006.

1. we almost broke up cause i lied about being stoned, then had to go over there and i was high ... it sucked and she knew and she had made this picture of herself for me to frame or w.e and she ripped it up and everything, i thought we were over.... then later on we talked a lot on the phone about hte whole issue....

all in all shes gonna let me smoke but only like a couple times a week and just gradually stop and as for piss testing i dunno about all that lol

2. dude you are such a tool. haha you are letting her control your life. either you can or you can't. don't let her talk you into that gradually stopping bullshit.

3. Dude I hope you dont cheat on her. Or its *Snip* *Snip*.

OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:cry:

4. There's only one reason I'd quit smoking... and that would be for a sweet girl. Go with the honey, bro!

And heck, if things don't work out, Mary Jane will always be there waiting for you, faithful as always.

5. That girls physco man either get her to smoke or get kick her out.

6. harsh words.. but I agree, I don't know anyone who's ever been controlled like that whether their girl smokes or not

Or anyone who would let her, for that matter.

7. ive still been smoking, everytime i do it i just feel shitty and dont really even wanna do it and dont take many hits.

im going away to college in a month too.............3 hrs away

8. i dropped my friends bowl today too ... fuck

9. No, thats it I can't take reading this anymore. She's caused you to lose your love for Mary Jane. Thats it, if I ever see this girl I'm gonna tell her shes fucked with a perfectly good blade. Too bad about the bowl, when you dropped it did it happen to break?

10. She looks like one of them pouty, shit-faced, washed up white trash bitches who thinks they know everything about everything because they got smacked around by a cokehead and some dude with a meth problem. I bet she's annoying as fuck when you fuck that shit too.

You know, like that whiny scream, not the good ones.

I mean I'd hit it.

But she just doesn't seem like too much fun.

11. nah shes totally not like that.., and yeah the bowl broke.

shes really sweet and awesome and i love spending time with her :)
    hmmm i could just not smoke as much, i think thats the answer.

12. Wait until you hit that shit and then tell me she's not like that. I can see it in her eyes.

13. I'll let you know lol

14. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

15. sorry bout the bowl.. the sound when it shatters is just like.. wooooooow

16. Sorry, but I just got the image of this dude humpin the life out of this chick and then saying "dammit! Ruse was right..." when she starts squealin' and it kinda made me laugh.

but that's because I'm on the verge of death.

17. I agree with much of this except I wouldn't hit it lol

18. I wouldn't change for a girl. My life choices are the way I lead my life, how she leads hers is her choice.

19. i LOVE toking too dog, but when you fall in love, you fall in love and I think it's worth it. it all comes down to what makes you happier, smoking weed or being with the one you love?

20. liar

you have a dick don't you?