the horror....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WaterSleeps, Apr 27, 2008.

1. update.......
    <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>whats good to guerrilla growers and smokers alike.well i have sum bad bad news but yet sum good news ....but with no doubt i learned a very very valuable lesson.... well i had germinated succesfuly 70 seedlings i had them under sum power lines by my house i know stupid but still it's safe i live in the mountains and from what the locals tell me i don't have to worry about choppers till later in the summer.....anyway my parental units didn't like em being under the power lines so i moved em to my plot i wanted to wait till they got their first true leaves but i settled for good sprouts.... anyway my plot is about 2/3 of a quarter mile into the wood right next to a steady creek......u can't really c my plot as it is no because theirs so many trees and brior bushes and other stuff..... but this plot is the only place on my entire mountain where the grounds flat, soils amazing,steady and easy water supply, and a huge opening to the sun in the canopy so lightings perfect..... i know sounds like a dream plot right...... well i started moving my plants from the power lines to my plot yesterdayi managed to dig up half the plot up mix the soil with potting soil and pete moss.. i then proceeded to plant 40 of the 70 seedling and left the yest in like five or 6 pots and the rest in white styrofoam cups...... well the only bad thing about my plot is a dirtbike and quad trail runs about a 100 ft from my plot the entire distance of my plot.... and the other bad thing is plants and trees are just now starting to get leaves on em so my plots not yet completly hidden .....anyway i ran outta sunlight so i had to stop and i was going to continue in the morning.....well i woke up this morning grabbed a cig and smoked a bowl washed my face,brushed my teeth the norm....then i proceeded to go and check on my plot and i walked over the crick thru broirs and all kinds of shit to get to it and then i saw that someone kicked every single styrofoams cup to pieces along with the pots .... but the stupid fuckes whoever they where didn't even touch the 40 i had planted lol right......so i searched for shoe prints to c if it was a animal or person but i didn't find no prints but i doubt an animal would do that.....well as i lit up a cigarette to calm my nerves i walked back to my house using the quad and dirtbike trail i saw that u could visable see allt the white cups thru the woods where the leaves and brush hasn't quite come in so my guess is the owner of the property who regularly rides these trails saw the white and stumbled on to my plot and destroyed the seedling..... the only thing i'm worried about is y where the other plant's spared? 5.0.? i don't know ....if it was an animal it'd make sense beside the fact that and animal would kick the shit up outta some pot so i'm pretty paranoid right now i don't know if i should make another plot and put the remaining plant thru more shock or leave em their tend to em and c what happens or leave their for a bit wait till they get their true first leaves and then move em....

2. i don't think it was the 5-0, they would have killed em all. and if was probably just some douche bag kid. Well, at least now you definitely know you have to move your plot, instead of waiting till sept, and have them mess with/steal it all.
    that trail was way to risking to grow by. i'd say your gonna hafta walk more that 250yards away form your house if you wanna be safe. come on.

3. ya i feel u i just wish i would have got the rest of the plants in the ground then no-one would've seen them and then when their noticable the briors and trees would perfectly disclose it and my niebors pigs would've covered up the smell i just want so bad to leave em their but even it the plot is almost flawless it's a risk i can't take....