Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Honey Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobmarleyo21, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Lately me and some of my friends have been smoking a lot of honey blunts.
    A honey blunt is when you take a blunt warp then spread a thin amount of honey on the inside of the blunt warp. Then you put the weed in the blunt and roll it up. Doing this makes the blunt burn twice as long and it has a sweet honey taste every time you hit it.
    Does anyone else enjoy smoking honey blunts? Or are there any extra health concerns to smoking the honey in the blunt?

Feel free to post comments and opinions :hello:

2. Ive never tried it but this sounds cool. I will do it with my next blunt.

3. never heard of this

i know some people use honey to seal up blunts instead of saliva but never spreading it on the wrap

i wonder if this would work with a joint paper to, too bad i dont have any honey haha

4. I heard the sugar can crystallize in your lungs, probably not good.

5. Yeah i used to put honey on the outside of joints it definatly makes them last longer, and the taste is alright, but thinking about inhaling that shit made me quit doing it.

6. This is actually how my friend did the first ever blunt I smoked, exept he used maple syrup bc we didnt have any honey. I liked it alot but now that someone says it will crystalize in your lungs I would probably do your research on that. But when my friends showed me how to make one he said it did make his blunts last alot longer than normal.

7. #7 Vicarious87, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    I've heard of sugar, even flat soda being sprayed on bud to add weight, I've smoked it a few times (damn that shwag!!!) and it didnt taste too good, or make my throat/lungs feel to good...

I've never heard of honey, I first thot this thread mean something about THC resin extract, lol.

Also I dont think smoking sugar or honey (even purer) will or has hurt anyone, and as for crystalyzing in your lungs, you have a worse off chance smoking a cigarett and still being ok after a couple years of use (or before you get cancer or some other medical illness).

And like i've said, I have smoked sugar sprayed herb before and its harsh btu still got me lifted. XD

8. Iv done it a few times and that blunt burned for about 45 minutes.
    I wouldnt make a habit out of it but its good every now and then.

9. You're smoking actual honey? Do you also snort sugar? Putting honey in your lungs is definitely a stupid idea.

10. I'm smoking the small amount of honey thats on the inside of the blunt warp.
    Honey blunts are nice to do every once in a while, i love how long the blunt burns:p
    What is all of this about the sugar from the honey crystalizing in your lungs?
    how bad is that for u?

11. Heavens to Betsy.

Smoking a honey blunt is fine. The sugar will not "re-crystalize" in your lungs. The natural sugars in honey aren't completely combustible, and the crystalline structure of the sugar is not preserved after combustion.

12. hahahahahahaha. the sad thing is, you probably really believe this is true.
    oh you guys..

13. haha is it? I might have to do some research on this:rolleyes:

14. I spread the honey on the outside after the blunt is rolled.

15. Its not good for you. You are smoking honey and putting that in your lungs. It does not have a positive effect.

Tastes good no doubt but I wouldn't suggest doing it all the time.