Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Holy Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by winstont420, May 4, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, this is my first post here so be nice!
    I made a new stash by hollowing out a New King James, at Samuel - which is the name of someone who isn't me.
    It's got a nice depth that allows me to hide a few bags, a scalpel for scraping and tapping, a folded plastic sheet for transportational purposes, a tube of salvia and a lighter in it.

[​IMG]

2. The scalpel looks like an Xacto knife.
    Edit: Why salvia?

3. Salvia seems amazing from what I've seen and heard. Though I don't think we can get it in aus :c

ot: why not?

4. I bought some Salvia to try it out the other week, I didn't like it much but I wasn't in a very good mood when I had it. It's been milling about in my stash for a few days now because I have nowhere else to keep it.

5. Because it's not even remotely enjoyable.

6. Salvia is so freaky/fucked up. Although it might be better if you were pretty high first.