The holidays aint that cheerfull..my granny died this morning

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Nov 22, 2010.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/...y-while-i-need-your-prayers-grass-city-2.html

THAT THREAD IS FROM MY OTHER GRANDMA,, and now this one

im glad im spending t-giving at home with my immediate family,,, how could my whole family sit around a table after this happened this morning..

she was 90 so it was coming....i wasnt notified of her passing,, so i went to the hospital at 9 this morning,,,,and walked in to find a empty bed....i allmost hit the floor when i seen that empty bed...

she was in a hospice care unit. so i knew what that empty bed meant...

my son whos 8 her greatgrandson,,,i wish he had more time to really get to know her better,,,,

oh well i had my kids late in life,,,,

so here i sit a 41 year old man..with tears in my eyes,,,,

R.I.P. dorthy lucille williams:cry:

2. I'm sorry Chicken..:( I don't have any grandparents left. At least she's not in pain anymore, mabe you'll take some comfort from that..

3. It seems like there are a lot of death around the city recently.

I am sorry for you loss chicken.

4. Im sorry man. Definitely not a way to start the holidays. Im sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you :(

My grandma is in failing health. Every time I see her shes just getting worse. I know its going to be soon...

5. Sorry to hear that, man

6. My condolences to you and your family. :(

7. im really o.k. with it... deaths a part of life,,,,

at some point we are all going to face death head-on....

i feel sorry for my son,, i just wish he had more time,, to form a better bond with her...

but last night when we were there, visiting,,,,

they said thier goodbyes....to each other....

i'll hold the fond memories,,,,and proceed forward....

thanks guys,,,,your my online family and friends,,,,,and i really needed to tell, and talk,,,,:cool:

8. I have lost all my Grandparents and most of my aunts and uncles. It never gets any easier. :eek:

9. yeah man, i feel for you. it's a real bummer. my christmas wasn't so good a long while back because of something like this. well, keep on living, that's the best thing you can do for lost loved ones.

10. I am very sorry to hear that chicken...

11. There can be no question you are handling this like a man. Caring for the emotions of your son, accepting life and death.

Regardless, it's easy to no one. Hang in there brother, and stay strong.

12. Aww I'm sorry Chicken :( Hope you're all ok
    x

13. Sorry to hear that man, just remember her for all the good times and celebrate her life. I wish you all the best..

14. I'm sorry for your loss, chicken. My condolences :(

Look at it this way, she lived a long life!!!

15. thats what keeps me happy,,, it's TIME she passed she was old,,,,

i cant count how many times she beat my ass with a peach tree switch....me and my male cousins,,,....

it was her that introduced me to raising chickens......the secrets that old woman shared with me...:cool:

16. Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up bro. It's the cycle of life, sucks terribly, but unfortunately it happens.

On a side note, I find it funny how your name is chicken and you have that avatar. My dad's name is "Rooster" on all his forums, and has a picture of a rooster for his avatar. Cool story, eh? :p

17. For what it's worth, I feel for ya man.

I'll smoke one for you grandma.

18. chicken is what most of my friends know me as,, im a truckdriver,,, chicken is my c.b. handle,,,,

and my avatar is my ''roosters'' getting it on,,,,:cool:

19. Sorry for your loss man, hang in there. RIP