The Hobbit

Discussion in 'Movies' started by davida0829, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Yeah i feel u. I was just asking for a rating

2. Does anyone know of a website i can watch the lotr series for free without putting in my credit card n shit

3. I use movie2k. It's not the best but I can usually find what I'm looking for. Idk about LotR tho.

4. Ill check

5. Okay I won't spoil anything.

But yeah I was just dicking around. I'd rate it an 8/10. Pretty solid movie.

6. I thought you were gonna say like 3/10 haha.

7. Yeah the commercials have been makin it look kinda goofy

8. totally goofy

thorin is supposed to be an old dwarf. he looks like a young elf. idk man, i just dont know

9. #109 UFO L Ride, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    I too have my doubts. Well just have to see
    They just better not make a joke of the whole thing

10. #110 xpixiex, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    I was thinking about it. But, eh. I thought I shouldn't actually dissuade someone from watching it.

I have not read the book. Maybe that's why I liked it.:confused_2:

IMDB does have it listed as a 9.2. However, the fact that 5,657 people have voted for it when it has had a very limited release makes me believe most are from people who like to press shiny buttons.

That being said, it was a decent movie. ***SEMI-SPOILER ALERT***I enjoyed the high frame rate mind fuck too, although I have to say that I prefer standard frame rate. However, if Avatar 2 is filmed in hfr 3d I'd be quite thrilled since those movies are basically eye candy.***SEMI-SPOILER END***

11. God, the dwarves. They do not look good.

12. Yea they are all retarded looking, and Bilbo? He just looks gay

13. He sounds it too

14. I really hope they didn't butcher the shit outta this movie

15. I have a feeling they did a little bit at the least

16. I must be the only one who hasn't been bothered by the previews...

17. You think it's gonna be good bro?

18. Bilbo doesn't look or sound gay. He looks and sounds like a hobbit. I think the movie will be really good, but I think the die hard Tolkien fans will hate it. I love the books but I also happen to love the LotR trilogy.

19. Yes, I think it will be good. As someone who's read the book more than once, I still think it will be good.

You can't go into it expecting it to go exactly as the book went. Movies based on books are known to not stick to the exact story.

I just wanna see a good movie, completely accurate or not.

20. I cannot wait for this movie. I'm listening to an unabridged Hobbit audiobook to prepare for the movie lol