The Hobbit

Discussion in 'Movies' started by davida0829, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Anyone else thinks this looks good?

Loved the book an hoping it is just as good

2. Can't wait. I watched the The Return of the King last night.. LOTR marathon soon I think haha

3. Just finished watching the extended trilogy. cant wait for the hobbit in IMAX <3

4. wait will i have to watch the LOTR movies to understand this movie?

like i read the hobbit book thought thats what this was about?

5. I live in NZ and the premier is going on right now :D the whole country is pumped!

6. woah really? thought it came out the 24th?

7. I guess I'll be the only LOTR fan that thinks this movie is going to be pure garbage.

8. [quote name='"AshTRE"']I guess I'll be the only LOTR fan that thinks this movie is going to be pure garbage.[/quote]

O no my friend I've been catching shit everywhere for saying this movie is gonna suck asshole

9. No, the Hobbit takes place before LOTR.

10. Nawww itll be pretty good tho i dont think as good as lotr

11. ^Spot on there.

12. [quote name='"UFO L Ride"']

Nawww itll be pretty good tho i dont think as good as lotr[/quote]

Idk man, I love the lord of the rings, but I don't see any original characters? It would be awsome if they had all of the original actors back. But it my be good, I'm just disappointed

13. Gandalf and Elrond are in it.. same actors from lotr

14. [quote name='"buryMeInsmoke13"']Gandalf and Elrond are in it.. same actors from lotr[/quote]

Really? I didn't know that, but it still wont be the same :(

15. Thats because its based on a book with different characters. It will have the same gandalf and gollum.

16. kinda bummed that it's in 3D... i fucking hate 3D. that stupid shit gives me migraines like a mother fucker.
    i hope there is a normal 2D version of it

17. [quote name='"walterbishop"']

No, the Hobbit takes place before LOTR.[/quote]

Alright thanks man.

An as for ppl saying its going to suck. It might it might not but I'm at least going to give it a shot

18. [quote name='"nizzbomb69"']kinda bummed that it's in 3D... i fucking hate 3D. that stupid shit gives me migraines like a mother fucker.
    i hope there is a normal 2D version of it[/quote]

It's in 3D? Fuck! Why? That's stupid?

19. yea tell me about it. i hate this 3D trend going around.