The History of the Waffle

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Haha this thread is classic my friend +rep

Makes me want to see or start like "History of the Pancake thread" or just a "History of Whatever" thread :D

2. i am currently enrolled in WA waffles anonymous but its still so hard to resist one of the greatest things on this planet

the waffle. Does any1 know any weed waffle recipes?!:hello:

combining life's greatest.:D

GO FOR IT! im glad you enjoyed it, and thank you

3. reading that gave me the munchies, and I haven't smoked in 4 days
    God I want a waffle and some tree
    dude, mix weed into waffle batter, next time I'm near a waffle maker

4. it's nice to know that your username,,,,,aint just a good sounding lyric,,,,

but a way of life 4-u.....:cool:

FREAK,,,,:p

5. burnttwaffle, just by skimming the post I take it you like waffles.

A lot.

6. My name is good sounding lyric? thanx....
    So blades, after reading up and gaining sum basic waffle knowledge still think ego is the best? What could be the new waffle favorite?

7. French Toast is better.

8. Blasphemy!

Burnttwaffle will not be pleased...

9. Lmao. You sound like one of his minions.

10. Ha, you blades didnt even realize, i have minions scattered all across grasscity:p

and to you dirty pete, i know your just sayin that cause you wanna be different

we all know waffles would totally kick french toast's and pancakes ass if they fought

11. death to the infidels!!

12. Thank you for being obsessed with waffles dude. You talking about waffles made me want one so I just made one and it was DELICIOUS. I was never very big on waffles and I didn't eat too many of them, maybe it's because I haven't had any in a looong time but it was some good fuckin waffles. It's not that I didn't like them before, they just weren't anything special.

13. bumping because grasscity isnt grass city without your basic knowledge of the waffle:)

14. after reading the OP, im off to waffle house now to pick me up a waffle and some hashbrowns, thanks alot.

15. god damn you and you making me want waffles more than anyhting in the world and home made waffles are better than fuckin ego fuck that shit. and wahts this i read about celibacy...what made you want to be celibate

16. whats the deal with waffle house? im hearin so much about it
    what do they have?
    youve got a lot of reading to do pal:D:wave:

look in pandoras box, celabacy:my story

seach if u wanna

17. They have the usual breakfast, they are relatively cheap and good for the cost, and are open 24 hrs a day. I consider it the best place to sober up after a long night out parting, and ohh yeah there is like one on every coner, in my relatively small city there has to be at least 12-14 of these bitches.

18. Belgium Waffles With Bacon Are Teh Shit

19. I just finished up eating some homemade Sourdough Belgium Waffles.

Jealous, BW? :)

20. Sharing is caring reggin:p

belgium eh, whatd ya put on em??

still waitin for that recipe :D