The History Of GOD

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by OrangeBoxCutter, Dec 18, 2011.

1. The History Of GOD In Our Lives

I have noticed the extreme biblical illiteracy among a lot of people, and that is causing all the strife and confusion of millions of people. I am only 22, so I don't know anything, but I am making this thread to share any knowledge I get that helps people understand their history. History is the most important subject, by studying history you can see why and how the world is what it is today. I believe the truth will let you see the light.

The Zodiac
    The Zodiac is GODS timeline, sort of like the bible,but before text. Astrologers polluted the zodiac (same way everything that is GOD related is polluted and resold to us as someone's "enlightment"). The zodiac signs were known before any modern civilization. From the Aztecs, Egyptians, and the Oriental.

The fact is Man did not invent the zodiac. GOD made the constellations to reveal to us the prophecies concerning Christ.

The bible states this.

JOB 16:19- Also now, behold, my witness is in heaven and my record is on high!

Isaiah 40:26- Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bring out there host by number (exact numbers, and calculated motions): he that calleth them all by names ( Each star has a name corresponding to prophecy) by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power, not one faileth.

Psalm 19: 1-7 - The HEAVENS declare the glory of GOD; And the firmament sheweth(shows) his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone through all the earth and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat therof. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

The zodiac is written in the first gospel. No one can claim that the Babylonians or the Egyptians invented the zodiac. The zodiac existed before the flood, Adam and the people knew the prophecies as well as the sacred Laws in the time of Noah.

I am going to break down all the constellations with brief explanations.

First Half of the zodiac:

Virgo:

[​IMG]

It represents the original Hebrew Israelite nation that would bring forth Jesus Christ. The women is how Jesus came to us, and the crown with 12 stars represents the 12 tribes of Israel(ill explain that later). The child obviously represents Christ.

Revelations 12:1-2 There appeared a great wonder in heaven; a women clothes with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: and she being with child cried, traveling in birth, and pain to be delivered.

Libra:

[​IMG]

It represents the price that Christ had to pay as an atonement to redeem us from sin.

Scorpio:

[​IMG]

It represents the wounding and the fall: Jesus having to give his life.

Sagittarius:

[​IMG]

It represents the triumph of Jesus over sin and death.

Capricorn:

[​IMG]

It is half goat and half fish. The goat represents his death as an offering, as the escape goat for our sins. The fish represents life. It means through Jesus' death we get eternal life.

Aquarius:

[​IMG]

Shows Christ as the Water Bearer, bringing us the water of life, which is the word and knowledge of the truth.

Second Half of the zodiac deals with the second coming of Jesus.

Pisces:

[​IMG]

Represents the people that are in captivity within the ocean of false philosophy and religions.

Areas:

[​IMG]

Represents Christ as the Lamb who would come to deliver us.

Taurus:

[​IMG]

The raging bull is a symbol of destruction, plagues, and judgment to occur in the last days.

Gemini:

[​IMG]

Represents unity and victory for the people who accept the word of GOD.

Cancer:

[​IMG]

The crab has a hard shell that protects it from the violence of the ocean around it. The same way the believers of truth will be protected from the plagues and destruction of the last days.

Leo:

[​IMG]

The lion represents Christ as his second coming, as the conquering Lion, coming to subdue and bring judgment.

Knowledge of the zodiac prophecies was conveyed to Adam. He then passed down the knowledge to his three sons: Shem, Ham, Japhet. The spiritual knowledge from the pre-flood Adamic world was transferred to the people after the flood. All nations and people were taught the prophecies of the Creator.

The problem started at Babel, where they used perverted forms of the zodiac gospel in order to satisfy their selfish personal lust and greed for wealth and power. They used it to glorify themselves instead of GOD (read: The pope, priest, pastors, etc).

Pyramids of Giza and The Sphinx

[​IMG]

The word sphinx means "binder". The sphinx shows the true beginning and the true end of the twelve signs of the zodiac. The sphinx consist of two parts: the head of a women, and the body of a lion. The head represents Virgo, beginning of the zodiac, and the body represents Leo, the second coming of Christ.

[​IMG]

The Pyramids were built by the Israelites while they were slaves to the Egyptians to represent their LORD. The pyramids represents the three kings that delivered Jesus. The pyramids are in the exact center of the earth and are 777 light years away from the brightest star in the sky (Rigal).

The gospel of the zodiac is the original Christianity. All the classic myths, gods, religions, and occult practices of all the nations ever in the world are perverted forms of the original zodiac gospel.

Egyptians used the zodiac to represent the coming of Osiris. Osiris had disciples, and performed miracles and was crucified and resurrected on the third day. Also with Horus. Consequently, all the gods of Greece and Rome were imported from Egypt, so they are even more polluted versions of the gospel.

All nations inherited the original gospel, but over time they transformed it to create their own false gods and religions. Isis and Horus were also worshiped by the Romans, Apollo and Zues by the Greeks, Buddha and Krishna of India, Fuhi of China, Zaha of Japan, Quetzalcoalt of Mexico. Since they are all just another form of the word of GOD, they also all have same characteristics. For example: The nine gods of Egypt correspond to the nine lords of the night found in Mexican legends. The tales of Kwan-Yin (China) and Kwannon(Japan), correspond to Isis in Egypt.

The bible condemns the use of astrology. People think the stars are gods that determine events in a persons daily life.

Deuteronomy 17:3- Hath gone and served OTHER GODS and worshiped them, either the sun, the moon, or any of the host in heaven, which I HAVE NOT COMMANDED!

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that USETH DIVINATION ( tarot cards, crystal ball), or an OBSERVER OF TIMES (daily horoscopes, fortune teller) or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these are an abomination unto the LORD!

Religions are man made. They are the reason why so many people have chosen not to even allow themselves to get close to GOD. Evolution is also a religion.

I am going to keep posting things that show how GOD is intertwined into our daily lives and in every historical aspect of the world.

LIGHT UP!

2. Interesting thread. I have a book on this very topic concerning the prophecy of Christ and the zodiac. I forget the name, but when I find it would you be interested?

3. I like your theory a lot. Obviously I'd have to read your sources for myself before coming to a conclusion, but I like how you're thinking.

Keep pondering dude.

4. "evolution is also a religion"

Why don't you do yourself a favor and google the definition of religion.

Actually, here you go....

re·li·gion/riˈlijən/
    Noun:\t
    The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
    Details of belief as taught or discussed.
    Synonyms:\t
    faith - belief - creed - denomination

And this is the definition of evolution.

ev·o·lu·tion/ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/
    Noun:\t
    The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
    The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.
    Synonyms:\t
    development - growth - progress

/thread.

5. While I don't agree that evolution is a religion, this statement doesn't discredit the thread.

6. If he got that wrong, do you wonder if everything else is right?

7. Of course I wonder. I take that into consideration with everything I come across, including your posts. People don't have to make a mistake for me to question their validity :p
    Do you expect him to be perfect?

8. I just came here to see what he had to say, and I wasn't moved at all.

9. "To each his own."

10. I'm pretty sure in that statement he was more referring to that Evolution is based upon belief and shapes your world view the same way religion does.

Yes the theory of evolution is based on evidence, but not direct empirical fact. There is an amount of faith required to believe evolution, whether you're willing to accept that or not, that's just the reality of it..

11. King Solomon and The Twelve Tribes of Israel​

\t
    King Solomon is famous for the story of two women claiming they were the mother of a baby. Solomon told them that he would cut the baby in half and analyzed their reactions. One women said ok, but the other cried and said she would rather have the baby given to the other women than killed. Solomon knew then who was the real mother and gave her the child.
    His story​

King Solomon was the son of King David and Bathsheba. He is often known to be an extremely wise and prosperous man, but not listening to GODS laws would be his downfall.
    \t
    Solomon was not Davids oldest son, which is usually the case when inheriting a kingdom, but David promised his wife Bathsheba (Solomon's mother) that he was going to be the next king. But Davids oldest, Adonijah, son declared himself king without consent from anyone. When Adonijah declared himself king Nathan (a prophet) told bathsheba.

1 King 1:11-Then Nathan (the prophet) spoke unto Bath-sheba the mother of Solomon, saying: 'Hast thou not heard that Adonijah the son of Haggith doth reign, and David our lord knoweth it not?

Bathsheba was angry and even asked David why is Adonijah king, didnt you promise me Solomon, my son, was going to be king?

1 Kings1:13-Go and get thee in unto king David, and say unto him: Didst not thou, my lord, O king, swear unto thy handmaid, saying: Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne? why then doth Adonijah reign?

King David assured her he is going to keep his word.

1 King1:14-Behold, while thou yet talkest there with the king, I also will come in after thee, and confirm thy words.

David then had his servants bring Solomon to the Gihon Spring where the priest anointed him king. ( Approx. 967 B.C.)

1 Kings 1:32 And king David said: 'Call me Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada.' And they came before the king.

1 Kings 1:33 And the king said unto them: 'Take with you the servants of your lord, and cause Solomon my son to ride upon mine own mule, and bring him down to Gihon.

1 Kings 1:34 And let Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet anoint him there king over Israel; and blow ye with the horn, and say: Long live king Solomon.

\tAfter he was anointed his older brother (Adonijah), the priest that backed Adonijah(Abiathar), and Davids closest advisor (Joab) all wanted Adonijah, not Solomon to rule the kingdom. Adonijah devised a plan to marry one of Solomons servants so he get closer to Solomon and kill him so he can rule the kingdom. Adonijah then went to Solomon mother (Bathsheba) and asked her to tell Solomon to marry one of his servants.

1Kings 2:22-And king Solomon answered and said unto his mother: 'And why dost thou ask Abishag the Shunammite for Adonijah? ask for him the kingdom also; for he is mine elder brother; even for him, and for Abiathar the priest, and for Joab the son of Zeruiah.

Solomon knew he was trying to deceive him and sent a messenger to kill him.

1 Kings 2:23-Then king Solomon swore by Hashem, saying: GOD do so to me, and more also, if Adonijah have not spoken this word against his own life.

1 Kings2:24-Now therefore as Hashem liveth, who hath established me, and set me on the throne of David my father, and who hath made me a house, as He promised, surely Adonijah shall be put to death this day.'

1 Kings 2:25-And king Solomon sent by the hand of Benaiah the son of Jehoiada; and he fell upon him, so that he died.

He then exiled the priest (Abiathar) to the city of Anathoth. David told Solomon to kill his closest advisor(Joab) for plotting against him, and Shimei wich was Davids enemy.

1 Kings 2:26-And unto Abiathar the priest said the king: 'Get thee to Anathoth, unto thine own fields; for thou art deserving of death; but I will not at this time put thee to death, because thou didst bear the ark of the LORD GOD before David my father, and because thou wast afflicted in all wherein my father was afflicted.'

1 Kings 2:42-And the king sent and called for Shimei, and said unto him: 'Did I not make thee to swear by HaShem, and forewarned thee, saying: Know for certain, that on the day thou goest out, and walkest abroad any whither, thou shalt surely die?

\tWith no opposition Solomon accumulated vast amounts of wealth and power and his empire grew. He controlled from the Euphrates River (Northern Boarder) to Egypt (southern Boarder). He was the wealthiest man at the time with 2,000 horses with horsemen and 1,400 chariots. Remnants of 450 horse stables were found in Megiddo (ancient city ruled by Solomon) and is actively a tourist spot.

Pictures of the city with 450 stables from Solomons Empire.

Israel Trip 2011 - Day 5

But not only was he the wealthiest, he was also the wisest. During a dream GOD told him that whatever he desired he would give it to him.

1 Kings 3:5-In Gibeon HaShem appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and GOD said: 'Ask what I shall give thee.

Solomon said he desired wisdom. And because he asked for wisdom and not material things or death upon his enemies, GOD pleased him.

1 Kings 3:11- And GOD said unto him: 'Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern justice;

1 kings 3:12-behold, I have done according to thy word: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there hath been none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
    GOD also gave him great wealth and prosperity since he didnt ask for it.

1Kings 3:13-And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches and honour--so that there hath not been any among the kings like unto thee--all thy days.

1 Kings 3:14-And if thou wilt walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.'

He was so wise people from all over came to ask him questions and to get advice. He composed 3,000 proverbs and 1,005 songs. He wrote the Song of Songs, the Book of Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes.

The most famous person to visit him was the Queen of Sheba, who came from southern Arabia. Arabia was a country rich in gold, frankincense and myrrh(scented oils and medicine) . Solomon needed Sheba's products and trade routes, and the queen of Sheba needed Solomon's cooperation in marketing her country's goods. The queen came to Solomon with camels carrying spices, gold and precious stones. She asked him questions and riddles and was amazed at his wisdom.

1 Kings 10:1-And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to prove him with hard questions

1 Kings 10:2-And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones; and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him all that was in her heart

1 Kings 10:3-And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not anything hid from the king, which he told her not

1 Kings 10:4-And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built, 5. And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cup bearers, and his ascent by which he went up into the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her

1 Kings 10:6- And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land, of thy acts and of thy wisdom

\tOnce the kingdom of the 12 tribes of Israel was peaceful he began to build the Holy Temple. He imposed a compulsory labor service on both the Israelites and the foreign nations that were under his control. His workers built the structure of the Temple, its decorations and its vessels. The Temple took seven years to complete. It was built of stone and cedar, carved within and overlaid with pure gold. In the center of the temple is stands a marble and tile mosque known as the Dome of the Rock, which became a focal point for worship in Israel. (Ill explain how and why King Solomons temple is important today in another post)

12. #13 OrangeBoxCutter, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    The Fall of Solomon and the 12 tribes of Israel
    \t​

Solomon wanted to gain more power. He knew that by marrying queens from other lands he can use his influence to gain more power and riches. Even though he built Solomons Temple, he also built multiple temples around the city that worshiped other gods (perverted gods from the zodiac) to please all the wives that didn't believe or worshiped Jesus.

1 Kings 11: 8- And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

GOD warned Solomon of building temples that worship false gods.

1 Kings 11:1-But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites (modern day Roman Empire/America), Zidonians, and Hittites:

1 Kings 11:2-Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

1 Kings 11:3-And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

1 Kings 11:4-For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father

GOD states a king is not to multiply horses (military dominance) or wives, worship other idols, or exploit others for personal wealth. GOD says these actions would make the 12 tribes of Israel go back to Egypt.

Deuteronomy 17:15-thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose; one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee; thou mayest not put a foreigner over thee, who is not thy brother.

Deuteronomy 17:16-Only he shall not multiply horses to himself, NOR CAUSE THE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO EGYPT, to the end that he should multiply horses; forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you: 'Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.'

Deuteronomy 17:17-Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away; neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

But Solomon did not listen to GOD. He left GODs side for wealth and power.
    He was getting 666 talents of gold each year.

1 Kings 10:14- Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold
    He worshipped Ashtoreth and Milcom.

1 Kings 11:33- Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father.

God Warned him that if he kept going against his laws he will break up the 12 tribes into two parts. 10 tribes would go to his son Jeroboam. One to David since he actually kept GODS law and the last tribe (Judah) would stay for the sake of Jerusalem that GOD chose ( Jesus his son would come from the tribe of Judah).

1 Kings 11:9-And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

1 kings 11:10-And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.

1 Kings 11:11-Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

1 Kings 11:12- Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

1 Kings 11:13-Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.

1 Kings 11: 14-And the LORD stirred up an adversary unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king's seed in Edom
    (modern day Roman Empire).

He also says the 12 tribes would never again be united.

1 Kings 11:39-And I will for this afflict the seed of David, but not for ever.
    (Until the coming of Jesus)
    \t
    Solomon still did not listen and married the Egyptian Pharoah's daughter. He adopted a lot of false ideologies and brought them back to the 12 tribes. He adopted Egyptian devil worship and used Egyptian sacrificial rituals to conjure spirits for more power and wealth(Illuminati/Freemasonry). He was so deep into Egyptians rituals that the symbol he used was renamed to The Seal of Solomon (ill explain that also in another post).

Since GOD told him that his son would be the one to loose the tribes he actually wanted to kill him instead of changing his ways. His son Jeroboam fled to Egypt until the death of his father.

1 Kings 11:40- Solomon sought therefore to kill Jeroboam. And Jeroboam arose, and fled into Egypt, unto Shishak king of Egypt, and was in Egypt until the death of Solomon.

\t
    After the death of Solomon Jeroboam went back to rule the 10 tribes, but none of them would submit to his use and revolted against him. GODs warning was fulfilled because from this point on, there would be two kingdoms of Hebrews: in the north, Israel, and in the south, Judah. The Israelites formed their capital in the city of Samaria, and the Judaeans kept their capital in Jerusalem. These two kingdoms remained separate states for over two hundred years.

[​IMG]

\tKing Solomon was the last King that ever ruled over the united 12 tribes of Israel. He decided to basically sell his soul for riches and power and ended up loosing everything including his sanity and son. This all ties into why and how a lot of people are where they are (Israelites) and how freemansonry/NWO/Satanic Elite get their power from.
    \t
    Ill tie everything together in future post but you need to know the history of King Solomon before you understand a lot of symbols/rituals and different things done in societies like the freemasons and America.

13. I know its a long read, but I feel you really need to know this.

If anyone doesnt understand or needs a further explanation just ask the questions and ill try to answer them as best of my knowledge on my next post.

14. #15 rollinjoints, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    Actually, evolution is based on direct empirical fact. We've literally observed the evolution of several insects and animals. That is direct empirical fact. It is also based on indirect empirical fact, which consists of DNA and fossil evidence. If it isn't fact, then nothing is. It is a scientific theory in the same way the heliocentric theory of the solar system is a theory. Unless you think that the sun being the center of our solar system isn't based on empirical fact either.

Everything is based on a degree of belief, but you cannot compare something which consists of evidence with something that lacks it (and is in fact proud of this lack). Faith, at least the kind we're talking about, is belief in something which has no proof or evidence. Evolution has mountains of evidence. Religion has none. You can't compare the two. :smoke:

But I didn't mean to comment here, I just couldn't let such an erroneous statement go unquestioned.

15. Observing variation and adaptation in an organism which alters pre-existing genetic information is not proof that everything evolved from a single cell.. you can go ahead and believe it, but we've never observed an organism sprout a pair of wings thats never had the genetic information todo so..

adaptation =/= macroevolution..

16. Adaptation and variation is evidence that evolution happens.

17. Good read subd

18. The history of a human idea.
    Elaborated.

19. ..which means it's a belief based off evidence. It isn't empirical fact that dinosaurs spouted wings and started to fly..

But besides the point, a very interesting read op, look forward to reading more :smoke: