The Highest Youve Gotten

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHaziestCush, Jan 1, 2013.

1. i smoked just about 35 bong packs in a row with a couple of friends. you can probably figure out the rest lol

2. The highest I have ever been was when I was 13, my friends and I took the blunt roachs from my friends mom and I got so high that I layed down on my friends bed and couldn't move.

3. One time I was driving around with some friends and it was only me and this other kid smoking. We used a water bottle to smoke out of , and that night I swear we packed so many damn bowls cause we happened to have a lot of weed. After the 5th bowl my friend and I constantly kept knocking off the foil by accident bc it was coming loose. We were laughing so damn hard we probably knocked it off about 25 times (not over-exaggerating) & there was so much damn weed all in the backseat of my car. Anyways we had to take my other friend joe home, so when we got there ,we got out, dusted off the seats ,then drove off. After our last bowl I noticed my phone was gone so we drove everywhere we had stopped at that night, we ended up stopping back at joe's house to see if it had fallen out. This kid and I get out of the car and search the ground, all of a sudden my friend sees it. It was on top of the damn car the whole time. We had literally drove around for an hour looking for it, and I had left it on the roof of my car. How did it stay on the roof and not slide off? idk. How do I not remember leaving my phone on the car roof? Idek..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I once got so high with my sister that when her dealer came around I was just like "Dude, your weed rocks" then went back into a daze lol

5. Had my first panic attack after a week t-break during winter break...
    Took 5 huge bong rips and didn't understand how effed up I was until I started trying to walk. I was off balance, felt very dizzy, and time just slowed down. I hopped into the shower and put on some music; it didn't help. The songs I chose were all songs I had played before, and it felt like I was stuck in a routine of a cycle of songs. It was if the music controlled my high, but felt like a more psychedelic-like experience.
    My bed never felt comfier that night.

6. boy do I remember my first blunt. I got so high I just sat at the table zoning the fuck out. And started to freak out when i thought i was hovering over the ground haha goddamn i wish my tolerance could go back to that

7. The first time i smoked is tied with one other time. First time i had 2d vision and was hearing mario music. The time tied with it i was seeing psychedelic pinwheels and my auto breathing function shut off so if i didn't manually breathe i'd stop and i'd start feeling like i was getting dizzy and high and realize i'm not breathing. I was terrified to fall asleep and die :laughing: .

Highest i've ever been was definitely not from weed.

8. I ate crazy edibles. Firecrackers with 2 grams of some super dank weed and nearly lost my mind. Night turned to day in a matter of seconds and I think I saw the future

9. Highest ive ever been was like off 12 of those synthetic thc pills called marinol. Dabs or potent edibles couldnt beat that high i had..

But thats for weed..

10. Couple years ago I rolled a few joints to smoke with my friend but when he came over he told me he had quit the ganja so I was left to smoke em by myself. Wasnt a bad thing. Mum was on her way home from work so I smoked as fast as possible. I was couch locked in a camping chair I had in the garage and when I got up my whole world was spinning I tripped over a bag of golf clubs laying on the ground man. Plus this friend was a fucken spastic he wouldnt get out of my grill but anyway good times dude

11. #31 CannabisLord420, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    haha narly

Hit the bong

12. Can't remember

Keep toking!

13. my mate got some really really high grade stuff and this is when i smoked weed maybe a few times a year. Shared a joint with him, and suddenly i couldnt breaethe, i felt really hot and my mates face kept spinning round and round. never have hallucinated from weed like that before.

14. #34 foxforcefive, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    One time I smoked 8 bowls with a friend. After 5 bowls or so you don't really get any higher, just more delirious. But I was still feeling kinda high when I woke up like 7 hours later. (By the way, isn't waking up high always the weirdest fucking feeling? It's partly fun because you're like, "Oh shit, I woke up high!" but it can also be scary because you're like, "Oh shit, I woke up high...")

15. aight so this was fairly recent, maybe bout a month ago but i was in the forest near my friends house and we didn't have too much admittedly bc the other guy there is a tiny lil motherfucker, real lightweight, so me and the other guy, we p big so we don't think we gunna get v blazed with so little, but low-and-be-fuckin-hold, bout five minutes later i'm doubled over, holdin my stomach, whole world spinnin like a bitch, so we have to get a move on before his sister suspects us and i fall flat on my face right in the snow and literally can't get up, friend's tryna help me up but i can't fuckin walk so he ends up dragging me across the busy road swearin up a storm. when I start walking again I feel a lot better but damn son that was fucked up lol

16. I think my best high was actually my first time. My best friend told me that when people smoke for the first time nothing happens....lol shit..that was not the case for me.

I smoked and then we went to Starbucks so I could see if food tasted differently (this was like 10 mins after I smoked).

I remember I had gotten some lemon cake (my favorite food to eat while high!!!). I was eating the lemon cake and I could feel something creeping up on me..best way to explain it is like when you're getting into a pool filled with warm water.

So I'm eating the lemon cake and all of a sudden my fucking jaw goes numb  :smoking: and by now I know something is different - Colors are more vibrant, things seem like super chill, great relaxing feeling.

When my jaw goes numb I had lemon cake in my mouth and all of a sudden I open my mouth and a piece of mooshy lemon cake falls out, I had a laugh attack so hard that everyone in Starbucks looked at me and my best friend was like "Hey dude chill out.." and I just couldn't stop laughing.

I ended up leaving Starbucks while laughing and I had to go outside and take a breather. Too much fun lol.

:metal:  :metal:  :metal: