Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Aug 31, 2010.

1. how much did you smoke? what quality of the bud? what method of smoking did you use?
    dont give me any stories, just answer the 3 questions

for me, it was
    7 or 8 bowls from my bong, it was good mids.

i really want to know the deepest levels of being high. its sort of a goal of mine.

2. #2 NORRIN RADD, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    Smoked like an ehlbee to tha domeface. Dude so high brah. Like radically gnar'd to tha bone.

3. 4 bowls of dank in my home-made gravity bong. Smaaaccckkkkeeeddd.

4. a while back a friend and I smoked a fat blunt of purple haze and went to mcdonalds at 7 in the morning.

and the first time i got high a friend and i smoked a joint of regs/chronic and then rolled four more king size joints of some reallly dank chronic and hotboxed the shit outta my friends car until i bursted out of the car going "im gonna die, im gonna die" :D i then proceeded to choke after accidentally inhaling Hawaiian punch and then crawling down my basement stairs to play video games with a ho-ho stuffed in my mouth. Thats all i remember

5. The first couple times I got high were pretty insane, but probably the highest I ever was was whenever me and some friends bought this huge ass bag of mids, during the first month I started toking. I smoked about 20 bowls of it out of a pipe, and gravity bonged about 5 times. I remember I could hear my friends talking but their voices sounded like they were coming from an old radio and I couldn't open my eyes since I was so baked. I ended up lying there for about 3 hours just completely chilling and then when I finally came to I felt completely different than I ever have before. That was probably the highest I ever got and one of the most fun times. Right now I'm only day 35-40ish of a T-break because I have to get a job and I hope I'll get really high once I finally do get to smoke again!

6. 8th.
    Northern Lights & Purple Haze hybrid (My dealer bagged it himself. That shit was nuts.)
    We had four blunts & we loaded up the rest in an acrylic bong.

I smoked that shit, and I thought that I just fucking died. Lmao.

7. 12 kilos out of my girls butthole i was soo hi coz im supa kewl

8. one bowl of mids. 2nd time smoking ever. I havent been anywhere near that high since a year or two ago. So im taking my tbreak this week. i know, late start lol.

9. second time i smoked, took four-five hoots out of a g bong, all i have to say is i greened out ><.
    now i try to get that high again haha.

10. This Friday, hopefully. The T-break will be over. I'll be dancing in the street.

[​IMG]