Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iamsohigh420, Sep 22, 2009.

1. the highest ive ever been was when i smoke bluberry yum yum through my sisters bubbler and it was like my 5th time smoking and i thought that we were going up but we were actually going down a hill and was laughing at my own voice ant the noise the car made good times:smoke: tell me your stories

2. I was to the point of throwing up. Bad time and will never smoke that much again.

3. everytime i smoke lol:D

4. Stuffed philie titan 20 grams of some descent mids. Took a little over an hour to smoke. I was smoking it alone and feel asleep about 10 minutes after I put it out. I smoke 3/4th of it

5. sad thing is i have no idea lol

dont know if thats good or bad

6. 3 friends, had a quarter of some mids

1 eighter blunt
    used the roach of that plus some greens and rolled a fat joint
    used the roach of that joint plus some more greens to roll another joint
    smoked the rest in a bowl and a bong, like 4 bowls or something crazy like that.

That was probably 3 years ago. I remember the night. It was awesome. We blazed all of that bud in my friends bedroom and then we went bowling. I was high for like 4 hours, it was ridiculous.