Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Highest You've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnkis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. the highest i ever was in my life was pry the day after christmas of 2008 me and my friends all met up and threw down we were gonna get a QP and blow it all that night but we ended up having to go through two seperate dealers and ended up getting olny three ounces but oh well i wasnt bitching so we walk down to the tobbaco outlet and there are other people in there buying stuff and my frined walks up and says 8 packs of original swisher sweets and two kush trueblunt wraps and the lady says are you serious?!?! and the guys behind us are going holy!! look at them and my buddy turns around and smiles ear to ear and says three zones and we go back and the weed is at the houses we start grinding and we pre roll about 17 blunts and then the urge to smoke came and we finally sparked some and from then on that night it was all roll spark cheif it was the strongest zone effect i ever had everyone was just zombied out that night

2. one saturday me and a friend take 2 pills of X each at like 9:30 and then at about 10 we started smoking about $130 worth of bud....by 10:45 we were done and omg it was the craziest thing ever.......the very next night me and two friends take another 2 pills of X each and hotboxed my closet with about $120 worth of bud......this happened to be the weekend before 4/20 and I wasnt able to smoke on 4/20 but this definitely made up for that.

3. the most high i have ever been was a few months ago when i first started smoking again after a month long t-break. I bought an ounce with my roommate and a new bong to celebrate us getting through a whole month without toking. anyway we rolled up like 10 joints and we would smoke a bowl out of the bong and then roast a joint. i was so high it felt like my arms were being lifted by something. my roommate was laughing so hard that he would try to eat some chips but couldn't chew without laughing and spiting out the chips all over my couch. our room was hotboxed so bad that we were afraid to open the door and have the RA smell our room. so we chilled with the windows open for like an hour and it was -5 out at the time but we didn't care we where so blazed.

4. On April 1st I picked up a half eighth of lemon diesel, and up until that day the most i have smoked in a single session was a half of a bowl, most in a whole day ever being 1-2 bowls. Well I was heading to the twin cities (2.5 hr. drive) with my friends mom to pick up my friend who had been in California for 6 months, so i decided to powersmoke 2 bowls in 3 minutes. I had no idea what was going on, and on the whole ride to the cities i preceded to tell my friends mom shit tons of shit about my life/drug usage, shit that i definitely never told anyone else. I smoked multiple bowls on the way up there too, and some of my friends mom's bud too. I don't really remember much after that, we went to Arby's, it was amazing.

2 bowls is nothing to me anymore, but that was for sure that highest i have been that i can remember.

Oh, and I went to Jamaica for a week (April 6th - 13th) with that friend. I don't think I need to explain that one:smoking:

5. The highest I've ever been was 1 month ago ish.
    I had the best Amnesia haze I have ever had and rolled it all into one blunt (picture below):
    [​IMG]

I felt what I think was an outer body experience.
    My vision had a sorta bulge as if the whole room was circular.
    I did still control my body normally but I didn't feel any of it, I almost felt like I was levitating.

That stuff was awesome. :smoke:

6. what.

7. There are a few different times that come to mind when I think of my highest

1) First time I really bought a real bag of weed. Bought and quarter and went to a good friends, neither of us had smoked often at all. Once every few weeks, maybe-- no tolerance. I bring over the quarter and we packed bowl after bowl and smoked a blunt, probably 4 or 5 grams total. That's not a ton today, but being a younger guy at the time with no tolerance... damn. It was something else. Closed-eye visuals, shaking, everything. Uncontrollable laughter. I remember having this trippy feeling where it felt like I was getting sand poured on my face.

2) A friend of mine through a house party weekend before 4/20. There were a lot of people and everyone had bud with them. His brother was there too who sells so everyone was walking around with bags of Sour Diesel. I showed up with an eighth of Super Skunk and a select group of people including myself and I just kept retreating to his room and we all just burned and burned and burned in there. I'd say I was in on easily 10-15 blunts, 30 bowls is no exaggeration. It was ridiculous. I saw two girls makeout in the chair in front of me but I was too cooked to process and words so I just sat in awe. Good times.

3) First time using a bong and the first time I smoked hash. Coincidentally, these both happened at the same time. So you can imagine that. I think I was 15 or 16 at the time, hardly ever smoked. Ripping a 2 footer with percs and straight hash. Oh god. I almost felt sick

8. A few months ago me and about 6 or 7 buddies picked up a quarter or possibly a bit more, can't really remember. We headed down to the park and I rolled about 2g into a small tulip as well as smoking 1 huge joint that must have been close to a foot long and a couple of normal spliffs with my mates, but the tulip is what fucked me over. I sparked it up, it smoked beautifully and every hit was like heaven and so intense. Anyway fast forward 30 mins and I'm tired as hell and we're all about to leave. I stand up but realise that walking for the next hour is gonna be an impossibility... I'm pretty much blind whenever I'm upright for more than 10 seconds. It was just surreal really.... if it wasn't outside and cold and I had drinks and so on it would've been the best high ever, but in the end it was just too fuckin intense and really taught me not to underestimate green.

9. 1 time me and my friend smoked an 8th of this new weed r friend got 4 us and it didnt smell that good so i wanted 2 hold all my hits in for 10 seconds. and i sat back 4 a few seconds after the joint and my head started moving it wasnt like everything was moving it was physiclay my head and i couldnt control it when i got up i started going nuts. it was like a trip. everything was so much louder. my friend started smoking a cigarette and then i threw up cuz of the smell

10. One of the first times I got high I skipped school with 2 buddies (1 a pothead, 1 only smoked ~5 times before too) and went to a pothead college friends place. I had smoked casually like ~5 times before, but not that big amounts.

We hit this 4 foots bong twice. And as if I wasn't high enough already, they roll a 1/8 blunt.

Well the first times I'd get high, I'd smoke and I wouldn't get high until BAM 20 minutes later I'm fucked up. Some people call it creeper. Or creeper weed, i don't believe in that shit cuz it doesn't happen to me anymore. I think it only happens when you're a noobie.

Anyway, I made it through the whole blunt, and then I sat on the couch, and holy shit I felt that shit hit me right away. I didn't know what was going on, and I was twitching like crazy. My fingers were doing the wave, both ways. My fucking toes were doing the wave, and to this day I have no figured out how I managed to do the wave with my toes. I was doing the wave with my arms. My whole body was doing the wave and I couldn't control it. It was intense.

My buddy couldn't stop doing cat noises and shit. But at the time I would look at him and not comprehend he was doing animal noises.

We left and went to our friends house (where my buddy was staying cuz he got kicked out) and ate, literally, all her food.

11. It was either the First time i smoked, or after my last T-break.
    Was ridiculously high both times.

12. My first time hitting a GB was absolutely ridiculous. I started the night just smoking my bowl, but eventually I ended up with a bunch of people from school ripping this monstrous GB made out of a Simply Orange bottle. I took about four huge rips and then smoked out of some other miscellaneous devices throughout the night.

I recall laying on the street and staring at the stars for no less than half an hour, going for un-announced jogs around the neighborhood, and driving home (I shouldn't have, but it was really close) in slow-motion.

Good times, wouldn't mind being that high again.

13. Right now. My friend came into a ridiculous amount of crystal LSD from the Grateful Dead Show. He called me over and asked if I wanted some. Never took crystal, might as well. He distilled it into wormwood for us. I took 5 today and he has a good amount more.

Mannnn I was just sitting in my backyard staring at the trees watching themselves from replicating patterns while being shown the truths of this world.

14. back when i first started i went on a camping trip with my friends. only 2 of us smoked out of my bong. we had a 40 bag of some dank dank. we prolly did an upwards of 6 huge bowls. i seriously could not function and at one point i didnt even know where i was. it was great. love to do it again

15. post EDC. for those of you who aren't from the states it's the largest electronic music festival in the northern hemisphere :)

anwayyysss.

it was a two day rave

and by the second day, me and my 4 companions were all in need of some serious sleep and relaxation.

we decided we'd smoke until we passed out, so we kept picking up eighth after eighth after eighth....

we dropped about to $500 on weed.

and slept for 25 hours straight xD

16. almost every night i get real deep on smoking and get faded, it depends what kinda shit im brewin up.. the other day smoked about 8 blunts, 12 bong packs, and ate a weed brownie and i went into a stony coma all day..

17. the day after my friends got me my bong for 420/bday(same date :D)

anyways...i had 2 gs of some DANK DANK DANK shit...my friend had a half bag of the same shit....and i was just ripping the bong all out with my friends...half way thru the night the bowl was clogged with resin..

i was so high that night, it was fantastic

18. Hmmm, well my most recent super high experience was inbetween me and my girlfriend. We were at my friends house for a little get together he was having and I have a nice quarter of Chron, and about an 1/8th of Buddha kush on me. We grabbed my friends bong and sealed ourselves in his room and smoked almost that entire quarter, plus a gram of that kush. By the end of the night I couldn't even walk out to the car, I was so gone. Continual bong rips like that messed me up so bad.

19. if i ever start greenin out or some shit cause ive smoked too much, ill go puke.clear the system and ussually i feel fuckin ten times better 10 minutes after.its great:smoking:

20. Well I kinda have two experiences, and don't really know which one I should go with so Ill tell you both:

went to europe this summer, and of course stopped by Amsterdam. Me and a friend went straight to a coffee shop when we got there and picked up a couple of grams for the rest of the trip.. and pretty much smoked all day. Well we decided to get a spacecake from one of the stores just for fun later that day, ate it and did not feel anything for a little while. Well we did not know that you were only suppose to eat half of one WHILE waiting an hour- hour and half for it to kick in. We smoked another bowl, and MID bowl we both could not say anything... like absolutely nothing would come out of our mouths. We got so tired that we went back to the hostil at 7pm and ended up passing out until 11am the next day. :smoking:

The other experience actually happened recently. Me and 2 of my friends had picked up 3 grams, and we had been smoking for a couple of hours just hanging out and watching The Hangover. My nose started dripping (runny) because we had been smoking outside and it was super cold. Well I had a deviated septum that I had gotten fixed a year ago (septoplasty?) and while I was getting a kleenex and fixing it all up, I felt a pop (so I thought) at the spot in between the nostrils so I started freaking out. I went to the bathroom to look at it and could have SWORN that it looked like I had broken my nose. Well, instead of ruining my high I just went back into the other room and finished watching the movie. When I had gotten home that night I looked again in the mirror, and again could have sworn that I broke it. Before I went to bed I was feeling around and pushed the nostril part back into place and went to sleep (I had no trouble sleeping ha). When I woke up the next morning I realized I had been just tripping out and nothing was actually wrong with me and I was fine. This is the only time I have ever tripped out that hard from JUST weed. haha