Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Highest You've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnkis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Last week I smoked half a gram of hash to myself. It was probably my 5th time smoking hash before and I was so high it wasn't even fun. :smoking:

2. Dank bud + DMT. I get goosebumps and queasy just remembering that afternoon

3. I was still an amateur toker at this time.

Was at my friend's house with 3 other kids (Kyle, Chris, and Cuz), like 6PM, planned to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to pig out after smoking an ass load of weed lol. Well we're sittin in Chris' house smoking to our heart's content (we probably smoke about a half O, no more...Mostly dank with some mids). I remember I was sitting on the couch and Chris ran to get something upstairs. Like 5 min passes and he doesn't come back down...Until I finally hear footsteps. However, it wasn't Chris. So this guy walks past us all, not saying a thing, not even LOOKING at us, goes into the kitchen, and then walks back upstairs. Now, I wouldn't have been so freaked out if he DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LOL. I started to freak out saying, "Dude man this isn't fucking happening, I'm dreaming right now I know it." I was convinced that I was at home sleeping for about 30 minutes until we went to leave for BDubs. Now, here's where things get sketchy. This is what I went through:

- I don't remember driving to BDubs (It's 40 minutes away).
    - Last thing I remember at BDubs is taking a shit (no lie). This is the last thing I remember of the whole night.

I was told after we left BDubs, we went to a subdivision and smoked some more. Then I was dropped off at home.

Wish I could have remembered what happened. I was having a blast at Chris' house is all I know. I kind of miss being an amateur though...I've had some awesome times :D

4. Freshman year of high school, last day of school. I had bought about a 1/4 of some dank the weekend before, but only smoked 2 or 3 bowls. I smoked almost the rest of it out of my bong and had what I call a bad trip. I sat on the couch and felt like I couldn't breathe and I was breathing really hard. Then I watched TV and couldn't keep my eyes open. I started seeing stuff from Super Mario and eventually stumbled into my room somehow to pass out. Woke up four hours later to smoke the final 3 bowls, watch TV again, and pass out about an hour later. :p

5. If any of you know what a bucket bong is. I ripped 6 bowls, consecutively.
    Need I say more? Well. . . lol actually I do, I'd been smoking joints all day too :)

6. Me and my top stoner buddy, we decided to do our first extasy pills, triple stacks :)
    it was a friday so we figured why not.

We woke up th morning of, walking to school with a joint for each of us of some strawberry cough. We got through first period then we had english which was boring as fuck. My friend had the pills on him so we saidscrew it and we popped em in class, no feelings whatsoever throughout class.

Then lunch came and its a blizzard outside, but we managed to toke in his car in school parking lot with his luke wilson bubbler. we came back to class and once i walked through those school doors, It hit me.

Holy shit was this feeling cool, i couldnt feel any of my body nd was just really happy. my legs were a bit shakey though. We went to next class and the teacher put on the movie " The day after tomorow" Oh man is that fucking trip !

Then i decided that were not in good shape to go to math class :p, so we skip and go to hotbox my other stoner friends bathroom with some blueberry kush, RooR ftw !

His parents are cops so i decided to let him stay at my house, all we did was watch alice and wonderland on www.yooouuutuuube.com so i was crazy trip and never ending. Our pupils were like quaters O.O. My parents were really suspicious and we could not stop talking. They were in the room beside us while we were ranting about zombies ?

We didnt fall asleep that night, just tripped out like fuck toking some more :)

Best high ive ever had. Smoke weed every day:smoking:

7. #47 Vapor Wiz, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    The highest I've ever been was in colorado. I was about 11,500 ft. above sea level. Let's see anyone beat that! That's true but I'm kidding... here's the real story:

I probably smoke about 3-4 times a day on a normal day and I love it (of course). Anyway so I had to go on vacation for a week in Colorado and I decided a nice week break wouldn't hurt anything as long as i got really high when I got back. My friends decided to surprise me with the dankest 8th of weed I've ever seen that they got an oz of when one of my friends visited his cousin who has a grow op. All the weed we all got was free so we decided to push our limits. We went ahead and filled my vape up as much as we could fit in, and then we repeated that 12 times... with 3 people... and thats when I started walking around gathering random pieces of clothing in my room, I put them all in my pants, and decided that I was packing to go on a trip (who knows where). Every time my friends came out of their wobbling they would ask what I was doing and I would always just say "I'm getting the fuck outa here man..."
    Yeah I'll never forget that morning waking up next to a pair of pants stuffed with underwear, socks, and other pants (no shirts for whatever reason) and smiling :p

8. man i'v been around the block a time or two and thought i'd heard of almost every way to get high. but what the f*** is a firecracker

9. obviously you haven't been around the block a time or two

10. #50 Gawd, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    Recently I've come back from a 3 year hiatus from smoking bud, no real reason for the break, just sorta happened. Well this summer I reunited with some old friends, began smoking bud with them like old times.

One day I was over at my buddies house and he whips out his G-bub, the fattest gravity bong i've ever seen. Around that time, I was still building up my former tolerance, It was rediculous how little would get me stoned like crazy.

Well, my buddy convinces me to try his G-bub with some really great bud we had just picked up. Up to that point I had never tried a gravity bong before, even when I did smoke years prior. So I was a little apprehensive about it. Well I obviously tried it out, and omg it was hell for me haha.

I ripped it, and the seared the back of my throat, which induced the coughing. I wasn't high yet, just coughing really bad, so my buddy gives me milk to drink (he said it helps with the coughin?) and so I drink it, it cooled the back of my throat, but didn't really help with the coughing. Eventualy the coughing went away, and i finally came to my senses, well sorta. I just realized I was really stoned.

The high kept rising, it was ridiculous, up till the point where I was basically comatose. I was dizzy out of my head, and apparently i just sat at that spot for about 2 hours because I couldn't move.

I ended up puking alot, which had never happened to me before, and I seriously don't remember the rest of the night. They ended up driving me home and I just passed out. I don't even remember the drive, or how i got home.

That's the highest i've ever been lol.

EDIT:
    Ha don't get mad at me for posting in the seasoned tokers thread, I wouldn't consider myself a seasoned toker. But had to share my story, haha

11. I got so high one time I shot a cop.

True story...

12. #52 Blunt, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    One night we packed eight people into an SUV and had a bong and four bowls in rotation with two ounces in the car. That got me extremely high. That's tied with the time I put two ounces into a hookah mixed with layers of shisha and I got pretty blitzed that night as well. I was also torched at the Slightly Stoopid and Rebelution, Shwayze and The Wailer's concerts. I didn't stop smoking once. Especially at The Wailer's concert. I smoked so much I ended up having to sleep through the last half of the concert on one of the tables in the bar.

13. 1.) First time i mixed weed with alcohol... I watched my buddy "X" next to me throw up, and I felt his pain in my body...weird. So I take another hit (one hitter), and my brain just shut off. I couldn't comprehend normal conversation, and all I could do was laugh at my buddy "X" for throwing up. Then "X" and my other friend grab me and tell me that I halucenated "X" throwing up.. and then I proceeded to freak out because I saw something that didnt happen. So im sitting down on the ground outside, can't feel my face or my legs, and after my mind is racing about what was going on to my body, I watch "X" puke, for real this time. I saw the future :).... but now adays, I HAVE to smoke when im drinking otherwise I dont feel right.

2.) The other night my bro and I smoked a few bongs + 2 kief bowls.. Then we put on 'Hot Shots part Deux'. For anyone who has seen that movie, I peed my pants a little bit (no joke) during the boxing match in the begining.... felt like the first time I got high.

14. gotta admit i have never heard of these before. gotta try it though. sounds easier than goo-balls or cookies

15. My friends had some dank hash plant and we ripped three 2-3 gbs each because of res-hits and whatever. but it literally knocked me out. couldnt talk couldnt do shit ahaha

16. Hard to say... a couple instances come to mind...

1) First time ever smoking chronic

2) Went to my buddy's apartment one night, and we each took turns loading a 2 foot bong with .5 of chronic and the rest with kief. We then had to each clear these bowls in one hit, and clear the bong chamber. There were 4 of us there, and we did this until 3 people dropped out because they couldn't clear anymore.

3) Homemade gravity bong using a gallon milk carton and a large pot on the kitchen table. My legs actually gave out on me after the second bowl I cleared, I think this was the only time I literally fell on my ass from taking a hit.

17. I would have to probly last 4:20, smoked like 20+ blunts and i cant remember how many bowls/bubblers/bongs

18. Dang man there are realy some gnarly stories on this board alright heres mine

I remember last year 4/20 man i took 4 of my buddys back to my beach house we were out with some friends and picked up a 1/8 of white widow and a 1/4 of hydro . We come back grab some food and drinks 'cause we knew we were not gona get off the couch for a while. We throw on a movie and get to tokin. First rolled 2 jays about 2gs in each very very nice, now we getin to the pieces we hit the rest of the hydro in a bubbler which was about 18 or 19 bowls we were pretty stoned after the jays and the rest of dro. Then to finish off the white widow in a roor mini bubbler (standard sized) we hit about 23 bowls of thw widow because the bowls on the piece are kind of small. The best 4/20 i have ever had so far. The rest of the night was grubbin watchin movies and talkin about the last time we got high it was so fuckin awsom man

19. I was chillin with my cousin who is in college, who I must add, has some seriously good connections, had 4 guys over, including an Auburn frat boy. We busted out his girlfriends 450$ bong, and i was given the honor of first rip. His girlfriend said she would pull because she wanted to make sure I didnt get "too much". Well I kept inhaling, 20 seconds later i was in a coughing fit. The skunk #1 stunk up the room. We finished that and proceded to smoke 6 more bowls of super silver haze, then I split 3 bowls of pineapple kush with the frat boy. I remember trying to play halo, eating my dinner left overs, and sleeping....for 36 hours...straight. LMAO it was great

20. This one time I was chillin' downtown with a few acquaintances of mine and we got to talkin' about throwing down with each other for a sack, since I didn't trust these guys enough to give them my and go through their dealer, I called mine up. I'm like, "Hey, man. You got anything?" and he's all like, "Yeah, dude, all I got is some hash, though. It'll run you $20 a gram." I'd never smoked hash before that day, let alone even had it come through my town. So we each through down a five and I walked over to the park to meet up with my dude. He pulled up with a couple of his rave buddies in this scary black car blasting this insane dubsteb song. I get in and the first thing he does is pass me a bowl and a lighter and said, "Yo, man, this is some Red Diesel x White Widow hash made by yours truly." The stuff smelled like lime and tasted sour, yet spicy. I smoked the bowl with 'em and he passed me a square chunk of the hash and wrapped it up in some aluminum foil. I got out and was already blazed off just one bowl. I met up with the other guys and we walked over to this forest next to one of the beaches in my town and packed a bubb and smoked it to the face. These guys were newbies and hadn't even heard of hash and they got up and one of got this look on his face of like intense excitement and he looked and me and said, "Dude, what was that?" And I was like, "That was hash, bro." And then I felt it. I got on one of their bikes and couldn't even ride, it felt like I was drunk and on smack at the same time and I coudldn't stop laughing. It was the highest I've ever been.