Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Highest You've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnkis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. One night me and a buddy picked up a quarter rolled a few fat blunts. We criused for a while before going home. We got back to our place around midnight and wanted to watch a trippy movie. so we took a few more bong rips and went to put the movie in and completely passed out. My buddy passed out on my shoes in the middle of the entry way and i passed out in front of the tv with the movie still in my hands.

2. my first time in the greenich village i visited my friend alexa and her, me, my friend, (we brought an 1/8th) her brother... who already had half an ounce, 3 of his friends, 1 person left... her mom her sister, 3 other of his friends who brought an 1/8th.... of DANK 2 blunts GOD KNOWES HOW MANY BOWLS.....
    WE SMOKED a bong named The incredible HULK and a long ass wizard pipe named Gandalf The Red and then my new pipe named Crush! we blazed from WE BLAZED FROM 1:34 TILL 12:17 god fucking damn dude!! i didnt leave the room for sooo longg

3. I've freaked out from smoking too much. I was sitting on a chair in my friends porch, squatted over breathing in deep through my nose, holding my thumbs up next to my mouth and exhaling onto them. I remember a member on here saying blowing on your thumbs calmed you down... I owe that member mad props, because it helped me calm down so much that day.

I remember having a really bad cold sweat, and just staring at the tree in my friends yard, when all of a sudden I felt I was going blind. Everything began spinning slightly to the side and then returned to normal, only to be tilted again. Everything was going black, then blue, then bright white, and normal again.

The oddest part was, it wasn't even that great of weed. Just ten to many hits out of my friends dub bub. Definetely wasn't a pleasant high either...

4. [quote name='fvaambush']I've freaked out from smoking too much. I was sitting on a chair in my friends porch, squatted over breathing in deep through my nose, holding my thumbs up next to my mouth and exhaling onto them. I remember a member on here saying blowing on your thumbs calmed you down... I owe that member mad props, because it helped me calm down so much that day.

5. Sorry buddy I meant it was a tie between my previous post before that one on which day i was higher lol even though yours does sound like a good time as well haha:smoke:

6. I hate freaking out from smoking too much, it hasn't happened in a long time but.. it sucks when it does.. you just gotta calm yourself down and think logically.

7. Tuscano, maybe your friend ate some shrooms from a coffeeshop and dint know? that's certainly what it sounds like, and that has heppened to many people on shrooms before.

"Shits so fucked! I feel so bad! Fuck Fuck! I feel sick! Fuck!"... etc etc..

8. The highest i've ever been i don't even remember how much i smoked but i know i smoked a lot of kief. I was at a friends house at a party and as we were leaving I started freaking out and laughed out loud for 10 minutes straight and couldn't get myself to stop. I couldn't even stand up I was laughing so hard. It was the only time I felt I couldn't drive and my friend had to drive for me cuz I would've started cracking up on the road and swerved into the tree. And it's the only time ive ever let someone else drive my car and i kept yelling at my friend "STOP GOING SO FAST" when he was going like 25 mph.

9. Second time i used my bong, I still had a baby tolerance, the first time me and my friend didnt smoke that much which was that friday, I came over saturday night (his mom was out of town for the weekend) and we started packing bowls of some goood blueberry. But I had made one big mistake I had eaten 5 rolls of sushi directly before coming over. After the second bowl I started feeling sick i swallowed some smoke I think and i was coughing I thought i was fine. Then I took 1 more mondo hit and I was in another world, 2 this date i aim for getting as high as I did that night. I was stoned for 10 pm till like 4 am. Everything was good until i wentdownstairs... i was so stoned i had only been smoking regularly for 3 months.... wow was so high... haha i felt the food in my stomach and blew chunks in the toilet.... after was fine.... so stoned..... moral dont eat massive amounts of seafood directly before blazing. :smoking:

10. I was at this party last summer, and had recently taken up smoking the same summer. So I had only been smoking for a month or two, and we were all in this kids basement, ripping zongs and dub bubs and just relaxing. I was high as balls, and one of my dealer buddies came over. I kid you not when he got there we packed 10-12 keif bowls. I've never been so high in my entire life. We decided it was time to leave, and while walking to my buddies car, I thought we were all cartoon charecters, and just busted up laughing.
    We then got in my buddies car and proceded to start to drive home. He was driving really aggressively, and I told him to tone it down, and of course since he was high as balls to he just looked at me and started laughing.
    I then procedded to throw up all over his car. I was so stoned. I hadn't eaten anything the entire night. All I had was a lemon snapple, and that was all over his back seat. It was so intense, I was sooooo high. I will never forget that night.

11. Ha, yeah..thats happend to a lot of my friends on shrooms. I'm pretty sure he didn't eat any and it was all in his head. He grew up in australia so his cannabis information is kind of messed up. In fact, the day before we had a 2 hour conversation about "weed psychosis" and other propaganda he believes in. He also hadn't smoked in 7 months, so his tolerance was pretty low. Also factor in how irresponsible we were being, and the fact we were in an unfirmiliar environment and yeah....RECIPE FOR DISASTER!

I've also talked a lot of people through their bad mushroom trips, and none of been solved by "here, listen to this song, its really funny"

In fact, the next morning i was smoking a bowl and he wasn't when he said "FUCK, I THINK IM HAVING ANOTHER ATTACK FROM THE SECOND HAND SMOKE!" I said no, no you are not, and he said oh alright:eek: and he was totally fine lol

12. The highest I've ever been was when I ate 2 weed brownies (made from Guinea Berry) a strain only found by one person, the grower, 2 cross bred janks

And we were smoking the homegrown too, playing COD4

13. when i mixed about 7 dif exotic strains, 1/4 of each between 3 ppl, & hit it in every piece i had (prob over 20),, i started to "see things" & felt like i was floating above my chair, + drinking absinthe. never again, it was scary

14. Rode on the space shuttle discovery after smoking some of the most potent dank I have ever gotten hold of!

Oh wait.....that's what I'd LIKE to do.:D

15. Usually takes one green out till you get past the stage of "you can never smoke too much weed"

You defiantly can and it's not fun. Puking and blindness. It's not fun.

16. Smoked 5 grams on my 1 year anniversary with a friend whos not my friend anymore aha. We smoked a blunt then 20 mins later he wanted to smoke again and i was like chill bro were gonna be high off the last one for about 2 hours. So 1 hour later he wouldnt shut up so we smoked again and before we went to BK. After bk he puked in my moms toliet and was crying ahah.

Acts like he can smoke alot but hes a loser. I have never ever puked from weed not even that day. And on the first day of summer we smoked a 6 gram joint of regs that was nice to.

17. got so high last night while we were bakin with like 3 $40 dollar joints, i was drivin and we stopped at a stop sign, i was staring at it for like 30 whole seconds waiting for it to turn green and say go..it was so fucking cloudy in there

18. i dont know how you can bear with that shit during/after a session, me and my niggz, no matter how blazed we get, we will just be like "yo, dis is some fire" and be like im so fuckin high right now, if somebody get a panic attack his ass gettin skipped on every session until he learns to control himself like a mature human being, but i suppose the spacecake contributed, he was just scared because he didnt kno what to expect.

19. I was in Iowa with my sister and her roommate, and we went on a 5 blunt burn. So after about an hour and a half of listening to cher and celine dion (her roomate was very gay btw) we finished up the blunts and went back to their appartment, we decided that we werent high enough and we each had about 3 more bowls and my sister and I hit a gravity bong like 5 times. I can remember seeing little lights on everything and tweaking out big time towards the middle of my high, but I eventually calmed myself down and had a great time.

(may not sound like I smoked much but I only smoke a couple times a month nowadays because of school and work)

20. A couple of weeks ago, my friend was selling THC pills. I took one of the pills and did not realize that it could take a couple hours for it to kick in. About an hour after I took it, I decided to smoke because I still couldn't feel anything. About twenty minutes later the pill started hitting me, and I just kept on smoking all night long. At the peak of this experience, I was too high to do anything but lay there and space off, trying to watch TV. Definitely learned the meaning of vegging out