The highest you've ever been.

Discussion in 'General' started by Poxxy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey, I'm new to the forum and thought I'd start up a thread to post about the time you peaked, I'm talking about having a conversation with Jupiter stoned.

Post 'em!

2. Too many edibles:smoking:

3. woke up half naked in a subway, my ass hurt. no recollection of what happened

4. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Too many edibles:smoking:[/quote]

That's a contradiction mate :D

5. Oh no...you can have too many edibles, trust me.

6. One time I was more baked than ive ever been and I decided to go to quicktrip. I was too baked to operate the shake machine. All you have to do is press a button and it had clear instructions on it, but I had to have one of the workers do it for me. The dude definitely knew I was baked.

I had smoked 20+ bowls of dank and several blunts.

7. been clean for like 3 weeks. then ate a hash oil brownie at this bluegrass fest in san francisco. i stood there for like 5 hrs holding a hot ass coke because i was too paranoid to try and walk across a whole crowd of like 1000 people. the music was so fucking intense, i was higher than id ever been and i havent been paranoid stoned in many years..

8. Nothing crazy happened, I just ate a whole bag of suckers and played FIFA. First and only time my mom has ever questioned if I had been smoking though, that was a little scary.

9. Forgot to add my own story, might aswell:

Basically had a huge sesh with a friend of mine and we were the true definition of baked. Literally we spent about 10 minutes complaining about how hot it was and decided to make the place cooler, so he opened the freezer and fridge doors and we passed out. When we woke up the fridge and freezer were still open and then it dawned upon us that we had been outside by a fire.

10. once pulled an all nighter waiting for green. going on like 48 hours no sleep at least. finally got a couple grams of some green crack. smoked it out of my buddies bong. my face felt like it was OD'd on botox. my vision was like i was looking through a pair of foggy goggles, and the rest of my body was simply gone. probably already on the next space mission. FUCKING........... GEEKED........

11. Was smoking blunts and joints all day and felt like I was going to be sick. Got up and as u was walking to the bathroom fainted and smashed my head on the floor in my corridor.

12. 1 blunt 2 joints and 1 brownie... holy fuckk..... and I was at work :D