the highest youve ever been

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCdelta11, Jul 21, 2012.

1. real life stories

2. me and my friend ate a whole edible which consisted of 12.5 grams of cannibutter/hash in middle school during class. i tripped until the next morning

3. it was one of the first times i was smoking, i was being smoked out by a really good friend and he always wanted me to enjoy my experiences, we had a nice time hot boxing in a car with this other guy but when we decided to call it a night, i was a newbie suddenly left out in the night city street

paranoia hit me, and it hit me hard! suddenly it was like all my surroundings were closing in on me, and then came the beeping! the beeping of those blind helping things

this made me panic, as the beeping was everywhere, i started to run from it, and then it was like on every corner some guy would jump me

the beeping stayed in my head untill i finally got home

thats is one of those times

4. I think it was in 2009, 2 of my friends were over at my house so we put an 8th of cheese into this blunt... while that was passing round we were using a homemade lung bong with a giant spliff aswell,
    well, i swear i had a clown talking to me in my head, you know when you literally cant lift up your arm to drink water to get rid of the dry mouth.. the feeling like your a robot, good times back in my ameteur days :smoke:

5. the highest ive been..lol cant be discussed here

6. All day oil/vape and a brownie with oil to last me