Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The highest you've EVER been

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spliffs oclock, Apr 21, 2012.

1. This is my first post on the forum so as well as saying hello I wanted to see the best 'I was so high' stories were.

My most high moment was when I dedicated a whole Saturday (I don't usually do that) to smoking weed. I had 3 spliffs and about a gram in bong hits, so i was pretty high, I played GTA for about 3 hours walking around Liberty City then passed out about an hour after then slept for 5 minutes which felt like 4 hours. When i woke up I ate some food and came down.

I open the floor to your stories.

Thanks

2. 2 1 gram joints a giant spliff and 4 bowl loads went hiking and ate shit falling off a rock

3. One time i got really stoned and forgot who i was.... things haven't been the same since then

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This is the highest i have ever been... Start at 6am i smoked 2 bowls out of a pipe... Commenced to roll 4 blunts... I was sharing with a friend, i pre rolled so we can smoke when i picked him up... Smoked 1 on the way back to my place... Finished the 3 at my place... Went to my friends place and smoked 5 bowls out of a bong... After went to another friends place smoked 3 bowls and hit 2 bowls from a vape... Dropped my friend off at 6... Got back to my place at 6:30pm and crashed... Hard. Didn't wake up till 11 the next day

5. Nice to see there's a new one of these since the other has a hundreds of pages.

I used to go through an ounce every 3 or 4 days then I moved cut back to an ounce per 2 weeks then ended up with half O per 2 weeks to only being able too afford half a month if I was lucky.

Last Couple weeks I ran dry haven't hooted for way too long. Spent last two weekend getting hammered and posting fucked drunk shit on GC which I have removed.

420 I didn't even get to smell weed. Pretty bumbed out I got hone from work today left for work Friday morning amd there was a 1/4 and a glass bong sitting on my night stand when I got home. YESSSS! My brother broke in and left me a care package on his journey back home.

Since I used to smoke so much then cut down to barely anything my tolerance is kinda messed up. Super light weight. I milked the shit out of his bong and dropped! Got up with a grin ordered pizza was so happy I gave him a 20 dollar tip then proceded to attempt to hypnotize my dog. Burnt out now just rolled one up and now gotta go set this bitch on fire!!!

6. One time, a buddy and I made weed shortbread. So right off the bat we're making a dessert that uses abnormal amounts of butter, mix that with one stick of butter cooked with a QP of awesome trimmings and you've got some fucking strong edibles. Anyways, my friend's philosophy when testing a product before selling is go big or go home so we know what to tell the customers about it. We ate 4 pieces of shortbread each. Got so fucking baked that sitting down and watching the playoff game was impossible. We ended up cutting each piece in half, then selling them for $5 each. That's how goddamn strong that shortbread was. It was awesome.

tl;dr, I got stoned.

7. The highest ive ever been was the second time using my vape. Me and my buddy vaped about 2 grams of some dank then rolled 2 blunts smoked them right after then about an hour later smoked the joint which was about a gram. I was seriously high all day couldnt finish a sentence i started and couldnt drive at all. Best of all it lasted for over 8 hours

8. This 420 was the highest I've ever been in a six hour period.

9. don't go to dutch coffee shops to buy weed :laughing: it is very potent smoke highest i have ever been off of a half paper joint of some sliver haze:smoking::smoking:
    i have to role mini joints:smoke:
    i thought i had a big tolerance but i had a month n a half tbreak

Attached Files:

10. I was in high school, and I met up with my "friend" cid. Well if that wasnt enough I was walking about on a spare period and meet up with this dude who just happen to have two sensimilia joints. Back then it was the primo stuff (1987) anyway smoked them.....I was really really high between the cid and the joints I was somewhere else.

I was at the point where I was looking at this guy and I didnt know who he was and I dodnt know where I was.....sorted that out and headed back to the school where I went in starterd walking down the hall and the hallway started to grow longer and longer.....stepped in some gum out side as it was very hot out that day the gum followed my foot, so there was a long trail of hot streched out gum following me. I was confussed.

Just to high I wasnt having fun at all

11. I couldn't feel my body...For real, my body went numb and I started seeing shapes in the dark :hippie:

12. When I ate a strong firecracker. I was fucking higher than I've been in my life.

13. I got so high on 420 this year i passed out three times. Each time after i woke up i just started smoking again. it was freaking awsum! :smoke:

14. one word:

edibles

15. I went to the top of the empire state building once... What?

16. I've went mountain climbing and on top of the empire state building before. I don't know about measuring a drug high, there is nothing to measure so its impossible.

Edit: Poster above mentions the esb already.

17. This 4/20 was the highest I've ever been. My friends and I started our afternoon sesh at about 12:30 and kept smoking continuously until like 6. We smoked like 15-20 pre-rolled joints, 4 king size joints, and countless bowls in one hitters, pipes, bongs, lungs, and a hookah. It was great.

I got so baked that I just melted into the couch and felt warm and wonderful for hours. I could close my eyes and just feel like I floating, drifting away in the sky. Sooo much weed. Haha

18. Actually I think my highest moment was this last 420. At about 6pm I passed out on the bus and woke up way past my stop.

19. one time i got so stoned i started drooling my eyes were vibrating and nealy passed out lol ohh and watched every episode of the sesame street

fun times

20. Hubby bar when I barely started smoking. It was the first time I got high pretty much.
    I knocked out in 20 minutes after feeling its effects.
    However, another amazing time was this one night where my friends and I started drinking shots and beers at 2pm and were also smoking tons of joints, ate edibles, and smoked tons of Incredibowl hits all the way into the night. That was one awesome night.