The highest you ever been

Discussion in 'General' started by Viljam, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Thanks for your kind remarks Ed :)

It truly is a great memory except for that itty bitty part about the paradoxical reaction I had, hehe. My wife attends to the humor of it, my payback for blowing her mind! Lol. Hope yours does too :) it was an honest mistake and lesson learned :)

Yes, i’ve Learned what a mystery it is sometimes how the effects change depending on different factors, rest, sleep, satiety, etc. It was a rare and only incident that I experienced with that MK-Ultra; really fitting actually I was smoking “MK-Ultra” haha. Heck, I would’ve told you anything you wanted to know to make that feeling go away! Haha. It was bizarre. Lasted about an hr or so, that smoke just hit me just right and all my systems were whacked for a bit!

I approach all new smoke strains and phenos very cautiously till I’m satisfied the effects are “all clear” :)

As a matter of fact, I’ve complete one grow of Nirvana’s Bubblicious and it’s a remarkable smoke. Tastes like grape bubblegum with a hinted scent of Strawberry Hubbabubba lol. I’m growing Girl Scout Cookie now. I’m sure glad to be growing my own now too, I never want dispensary again if I can avoid it :)

I am 47 years old, but I am in remarkable cardiovascular fitness condition. I love doing Tony Horton’s P90X 6 days a week! Hooah!! So as far as that goes I’m good. It was just a trip, I’m pretty sure my blood pressure tanked, and somehow there was a vasal vagal response related to my experience that evening. That’s a stretch, but I know my blood pressure wasn’t good. I didn’t have a sphygmomanometer at that time. I just stayed down and did my best to relax. Intensity came in waves and as I said it last an hour maybe a tad longer. Boy was I glad when that leveled off, lol. Thanks again Ed!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Highest I've ever been is without a doubt on edibles - Remember to dose safely :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. I don't know if you actually vagaled or what but pot does drop my blood pressure a lot, like from 130s/90s to 75/55. I used to worry it would get too low (and it does) but now when I get that washed out, about to faint feeling I just lay down and put my feet up for a while. I'm 69 and have been smoking since the later '60s and growing since the '70s. I actually grew a crop of bubblicious a few years ago and liked it a lot, I've done GSCs too and many others, some very good and some not so good but it's all been better than that shit I was buying so many years ago I don't remember how many.

How do you know about the vasovagal thing? You must be medically oriented or just maybe just well read?

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. #24 Boggieman, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    First time I ever smoked was my first year into high school. It was winter and the brick weed we smoked is the very definition of sativa. I was tripping my head off and could not look straight or stop laughing no matter what, I was sitting in my chair trying my best to hold it in and just kept making noises trying not to laugh. I askes my teacher for a bathroom pass while laughing and walked out. I then chilled in the bathroom for a long tine trying to get it together. I stopped laughing then got very paranoid, felt my teacher knew or someone would tell someone so I went to a different bathroom and waited for the bell to ring. Then I left school during the scuffle of kids going to class and remember being highly paraanoid because cops were always present on school grounds and it felt like a mission success when I finally got out of that school. Back in the early 2000's.

5. I had done a considerable amount of reading and research about that experience when it happened. I initially was genuinely concerned if I’d have a continued progression of theses type experiences dabbling once again with weed. Luckily that wasn’t the case and to this day I’ve been fine. I narrowed it down to several factors and just paid close attention to my body for a few weeks/months. I bought a sphygmomanometer and tracked my vital sign for a bit to understand better what was happening internally :) and you’re right! Different strains at different times can have unexpected physical consequences. On top of that, if you’re not growing your own flower then who knows what went in it when it was grown...never again! I’m growing my own for now on lol. I also pay attention to my hydration, mood, rest quality, etc. and I smoke more or less depending on those present factors when I Vape, smoke, or ingest.

Something else a little interesting too is when I decarboxylate my flower and eat it sometimes, I can feel a slight change in my mucous membranes back in my throat. This is rare, but another observation. Nothing bad has ever come from that, but I learned through a little research down that rabbit hole too that some folks actually can have a reaction to MJ’s genetics that way and have a faint anaphylactic type symptoms like that. There’s a lot I don’t know and it fascinates me to learn more about stuff in my own little world

Well, so I narrowed it down to a vassal vagal, postural hypotension, dehydration, and possibly under recovered neuro-musculoskeletal fatigue, haha. Funny thing is all these wonderful nasties can be related to one another, hehe.

Oh, and yes I’ve taken college courses back in the day that discussed a lot of that jargon :)

Time for a beer and firing up the Traeger for some steaks! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. 8 year ago at a friends memorial. I thought I was going to die; I actually thought "Am I going to die?"

7. I have been about 20 thousand feet in a jet airplane. The air pressure in the cabin was normal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Its between the wax and edibles 10/10 tho would do again.

9. I once went 29-0 in cs 1.6 off some Soul Assassin bud... Was so high I felt like I had jumped into the screen

:ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
  10. It was like the second time I got high with my brothers and friend and we were playing halo I ended up getting so high i just ended up running into a wall spacing out for like 20 minutes before I took a mid day nap

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. My first batch of brownies after a 4yr t break. I put in a enought for a gram a piece. So erring on the side of caution I try half, wen out on the morning paper route, 1hr walk, only thing noticable was when a city bus passed me as i walked beside a wall the air wave felt so crazy. Rest of the day I didn't notice anything.

So I keep poping half pieces through out the week to no prevail. And got bold enough to have a whole piece. Before school. Had one machining class that semester so I biked over. I guess I lucked out since the teacher wasn't there that day so we had a computer gaming period...

By the end of class I was so dam high and was starting to worry whether or not I could walk when class ended in 2 minutes.... then it hit me. How am I going to stand up? I sat in the chair the whole period as the come up crept in.

I manage to get up, un gracefully, and stumble the first couple steps. From there I transport to my bike and for powers unknown I make it home on the bike feeling like a bowl of jelly.

I come in the door and on my way to my room I get mesmerized by the TV. I stand there looking through the TV for 10 minutes before my mom sais something to me. From there I go to bed and pass out for 18hrs waking up to my mom poking me.

She didn't assume anything at that point. But waking up my God i was higher then i was before i passed out. I don't remember what I had going on that day but I know I endured 2 shifts at work and 2 classes. As I was gone for three days solid waking up on the fourth day was like being awake for the last two days I was so burnt out.

Make matters worse day 2 of being high my mom found my brownies. She picked me up from work out of the blue, as I was biking to and from, and drove to the cop shop while interrogating about why I would be doing drugs. Ughhhhh

12. Bet you thought twice about injecting Marijuanas after that

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I've jumped from 12,500 feet; that's about as high as our Cessna 180/182 would go.

14. Shoulda took a helium balloon you could have reached 105600 feet, crazy to think that's only about 1/30th the way to space

15. Probably the first time I smoked and couldn’t stop talking in a Russia accent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. in a ways. but to get high I have to chase that dam dragon doubling every time

17. Oh man, great first post by me coming, hold my jay.

Me and my buddy were in my garage and just eating brownies (yum) and smoking jays.

We rolled over to hot yoga and damn the room was off. Way too hot and too many hotties.

Great time was had by all.

18. This is not a fun story . This is one of those few times where I was way way way too high.
    Two years ago I was in France and could really only get my hands on hash. I hate flying and had eaten edibles I made for the flight to France and figured I would do the same for my flight home, however I’ve only ever made edibles with flower ...
    Well I made some oil with the hash and mixed it into peanubutter made myself a PB&J and packed it for the flight home. I ate it when I first got to the airport .
    A little bit before my flight I started to feel uneasy, but figured it would pass- it kicked in hard once I was in my seat . I literally felt like I was sinking into the sit and ended up throwing up and being brought off the plane for medical attention
    I learned to never make edibles that way again .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum