Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "High" side of people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoardNBlaze, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I've just started to really realize that when people are high, you can kinda tell a lot about them. Most of my friends are really caring, they genuinely want to make sure your having a good time. There's like 1 kid in particular (not really my friend but he chills with us sometimes) and when hes high...hes the biggest dick in the fucking world. He'd be at one of my friends houses, and like basically orders him to get him food and fix him cereal...its like i just wanna punch him in the face...hes just an overall douche and i will be flipping out at him soon haha...and its gonna feel so fuckin' good

You guys have any personal experiences?

It's almost like when someone's high its like a secret door into who they really are...and no I'm not even baked haha.

2. I hear what your saying. I like chillin with my friends when smoking because we really start to talk and I find out who they really are.

It also gets me to see who exactly I really am. Its pretty cool.

3. I guess Bob Marley was right.
    “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” -Bob Marley

4. Yeah, it just depends on your group of friends. Being stoned really makes you bring out who you truly are; And for some of us that's a good thing, and for others its a really bad thing. In your friend's case, it sounds like a very bad thing.

Those are the type of kids I swear to never smoke with. I'll hang out with them when they're sober, and that's it.

5. yea, ive noticed this ALOT. i thought i was the only one who noticed this but props to you
    observant OP.

6. I agree, I notice who people really are when I am high or we all are high.

7. I definitely talk more when I'm high because I think getting high helps me a lot with being social around people. Opposed to being a different person when I'm high my true self comes out and I am definitely nicer and more caring to people. I get along with a ton of people who I would never get along with earlier.

8. have any of you ever smoked with someone and then the small fragments of their lame personality fell away, revealing their true personality...which i would compare to a wet noodle, that was a question in the beginning so?

9. You can really tell who is a child at heart too, when you're sober people seem to be at the same maturity as you. But sometimes when you get high, you can take a look at it from another perspective and realize you and that other person aren't all that different with the mindset you had as a teenager/childhood.

I've always loved that.

10. Bob Marley is a genius

11. I haven't noticed that, but I'm definitley gonna keep an eye out for trying to notice that haha.

12. this is me. I always act younger then my age when im relaxed. Its nice.

13. I feel more receptive towards other peoples personalities when Im high

14. If what the OP says is true. I am the spy from TF2

"Gentlemen!"

15. Yea some people you can tell are great people. Some are the most fucking annoying pricks ever.

16. Yeah, I know exactly what you're saying. I learn a lot about myself when I'm stoned, and about others. That's why I have a very select group of people I choose to smoke around.

17. #17 ExpandUrMind, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009

My one friend becomes a dick when he gets high. I just threaten to kick his ass when he gives me lip. I enforce my word if he continues to talk :hello:. I feel you man some people can really twist up your nuts...for lack of a better metaphor ;).

I think that weed reveals parts of you for sure, you never get the whole picture...simply glimpses. We also see alot of trap doors without realizing they are fake... but then when we come down from the high we see the fault of our thought. I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about.

18. With my short amount of experience with smoking weed, I definitely can vouch for this. I know people who are nice but as soon as they're high they just get annoying and asshole'ish.

19. i have one friend who is a FUCKING tool when he smokes, he gets blazed and sits and does absolutely nothing. it kills my damn buzz