Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the high life BITCH

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Aug 12, 2011.

1. It would actually be easier for me to shove the entirety of a freshly sharpened pencil into my urethra than listen to that song.

2. stop being a hater a song has someones soul attached to it no matter how shitty you think it sounds.

3. #23 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh yeah "insomnia"

4. Lol Slurms seems to be in a bad mood today lol.

5. I can stay up for days without sleep and that is why im on these forums all the time

6. uh... DC already has MMJ, bro. and a few East Coast and Midwest states do as well...

ahh, i feel you bro. Insomnia is seriously a motherfucker. I hate running out of herb, because i know i'll never sleep without it.

7. I wish I could be baked 24/7.

8. as much as i love getting stoned all day theres always a part of me that feels like im abusing the herb.... i would go on a tolerance break but i just havent found a reason to.

9. Loving the high life. :smoke:

Been smoking every day since the beginning of 2011, no exaggeration.

10. I don't see the problem with being high all the time as long as you can function well.

11. hell yeah i can function well. I spent an entire year working a job to get the money to move out to san diego. Now i chill all day...i love the high life.

12. #32 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 13, 2011
    Yeah I know I've been feeling like a real dick recently

13. also im sorry if i offended you in anyway

14. yea man we all should be living the high life...live high

15. #35 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 13, 2011
    None taken

16. you guys are so gay haha you two should message each other about how sorry you both are for hurting eachothers feelings lol

17. ...i'm straight but your almost as ignorant as anti-marijuana advocates. I hope insulting 2 "homos" made your day

18. haha come on really? im just saying im a real man if i hurt my friends feelings i expect him to understand that its cause i love him but NOT in a penis to vagina way.

19. exactly man. if someone's new to smoking then it's different but with a veteran then there's no problem as long as they can function.

amen to that

20. But i don't love slurms. Hes a guy on the internet. You sound gayer then u make me and slurms out to be. You insultin cause you coverin?