Collab The High-function Glass Corner: Discussion, Appreciation & Milk of High end Glass!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dirtridge, Nov 23, 2011.

1. nice review flammz ^^

2. Thanks to TokeCity and GlassDistrict for the Badass!!! and 10 smileys, respectively.
    Step yo smiley game up GC! (PUN NOT INTENDED BUT LOL)

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vDGml1JEk]SYN mini showercap Dave Umbs oil dome review. - YouTube[/ame]

4. My new (to me) Itza x Tony Hernandez 8/13 came in the mail today

Its the first collab piece I have ever owned, although collab may be a strong word because Tony just did the filla section and other than that its a basic Itza 8/13. Trees are re-enforced to each other and the joint is a honalee. It's got a tiny sesame seed (???) in the top perc that I'm going to have to figure out how to remove but that shouldn't be a problem.

Did a water test on it this morning and it doesn't have much drag and it sounds awesome. Won't be smoking until May but I look forward to taking it out for its first spin to see how it goes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Subbed, reviews soon.

6. lol forgot about this thread

7. ...These subforums still make no sense and they need a button to get directly to toking tools...

Good to see progression.

8. [quote name='"HAERWEEDSLAYER"']now for slides and drys.
    first up luke wilson disk diffused screen.very nice for snaps and really good air flow burns nice and even.

jop spoon i no longer have.super nice fume work and nice sculpting? nice sized bowl and smooth for a spoon also can get massive clouds.very solid piece.

krylon chillum by mike shelbo clean work all around smooth for a chillum very nice replica to the real thing.

collection missing the luke wilson in this picture.

slide by soul shine family disk diffused,vary clean line work and clean screen not as nice as the lw and a little to big for snaps.

next is my sgw push slide and oil dish.very nice color work and clean wigwags not bad for snaps being a push and the dish is very nice in real life the colors pop!

next is my el hefe nug encased tini. very clean work thick slide for being fade to clear dope color choices also not bad for snaps being a tini slide.

next is my chillum from a local artist i love ice theme worked glass also matches the itza perfect sized chillum for solo toked.very clean color work.

next is my itza ice pinch slide probably my favorite slide for snaps dope line work and color choice.

[/quote]

You really are a weed slayer. Holy shit man.

9. I love the top rig man. Sooooo classy.
    Can't remember off the top of my head the artist but I saw him and Slop do a collab that was so dope.

10. Zack P

11. #114 Marvc, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Heres my collab only crew! Coyle Condenser, Burtoni, WJC, FREEEK, N8, Cap'n Crunk, and the lone solo Quave Klein Recycler.

[​IMG]

12. Such a boss collection man, I'd kill for a Quave Klein recycler

13. Damn didn't even see the freeek/coyle in the back, sooo sick.

14. hey guys so here my collection of high end glass. i have 2 toros, a slime green circ/circ, a semi worked macaroon, mothership straigh fab, evol empire zombie rig, custom piece made by chris hubbard.. my fav out of all these would proly b my custom but in terms of of diffusion n taste i really love the mothership so much so im proly gona buy another mothership piece. but heres the collection folks hope u like it ,,http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Allred17/library/?sort=3&page=1

15. I made a thread similar to this then found this, but hey I'll post here as well. Mine is mainly for milk shots so if ya'll wanna come join in and post some milky videos please feel free!!! I'd review, but honestly, both my high ends get 10/10. I wouldn't purchase if it wasn't :) Though I will say, if any of you get the chance to purchase some Defi glass, you will not be disappointed.

Kush Scientific Type 4 Gridded Puckline
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgtV4qYV6Jk

Defi Circ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEoZeu81gJ4

16. Just wanted to upload a pic of piece. Tell me if you like it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400717394.895317.jpg
    Sovereignty kingstem with the BC2013 gridded showerhead (156 holes combined) also have the ghostcat bowl and a carbon catch, but honestly I like the clear look. Also the 4 hole slide has amazing airflow