Collab The High-function Glass Corner: Discussion, Appreciation & Milk of High end Glass!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dirtridge, Nov 23, 2011.

1. i meant no offense by what i said lol i was just confused figured they would have told me it was a colab when i ordered it

2. Itza doesn't like to share credit lol,

3. This is a discussion thread, would anybody like to discuss high end glass instead of being silly?

4. Ha, silly and off-topic is always a factor, but yes: discussion.

Any preferences on neck/can bores?

My EFS is 55mm (ish) and the neck is somewhere around 30mm, I feel like this allows for some quickness in the rip, a small enough bore to stack well with the donut, and thick smoke without unfilled space.

I feel like with larger bores (75mm sovs, for example) the perc struggles as you pull; you can put more slits, but the neck stops it from working in a comfortable manner just because of the vast difference in bore.

5. I'll discuss with you when I get to school in a few hours, now that I have soooome experience with high end.
    I loooooved both of drtys kings which are 75mm as you know.

6. This is my baby, 61 beautiful points of diffusion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuSzZMAp9M]Vapebonging the Lux part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

7. #67 Milkyrip, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    MGW 9-arm/showercap. Sorry for the bad iphone quality pics.

Attached Files:

8. Shameless whoring of my matrix...does this count as high function or high end? LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtPIyIR8FQ0]DWB Glass Rocks Milkin the Möbius Matrix "Gauntlet" Style - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M40WWbaLRe4]Mobius matrix - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

9. I thought EFS tubes were 70mm to 38mm? I'm on his upcoming custom list but really don't smoke flowers anymore, I was going to see if he would do a smaller bore but I'm thinking he won't.

10. Mine definitely seems smaller than 70 in the can, but 38 could be right for the neck.

Or, maybe I'm just talking out of my ass there and didn't measure right...

:laughing:

I totally recommend that you get on his custom list though, a single gridded donut or even ungridded would be pretty nice for oils, I'd believe. Worst case you still get a sick tube.

11. Hey guys just a heads up. On my standard/custom tubes they are alway's a 70 mil can and 38 mil neck. this does not mean I don't offer other sizes for can/neck just that is the sizes I typically use.

12. YESS. this is what we need. glassblowers posting in this thread. :smoke:

13. #73 Digital Veil, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Well I'll find out soon enough, I hit him up about a custom as soon as he put his list up on bm..only 10 others had viewed the thread so I imagine I'm pretty high up there.

Edit: Haha Awesome EFS, that is really good news..looking forward to working with you. :]

To stay on topic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Thanks for the response, I think you might have used something different on mine for some reason, just measured and it came out to ~60mm. The neck is 38mm. I'm going to check again though, because this one was the grassroots one, so I'd guess it was a standard 70 bore.

15. Hey marley you are third on my list. Going to be a little while longer before I start these but going to be worth the wait.

16. it takes me a half and hour to read your posts because I just sit and stare at your avatar. definately a 70 on that one. I have really only gotten requests to change neck bore to 32. that was only a couple people though. do you guy's like the 38 to 70. i obviously do but maybe I should offer these in a different size?

17. sorry maybe this should be discussed in efs thread versus here??

18. Awesome.

I'm not trippin on the wait, gives me additional time to collect funds for more work. :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. that worked tube by circle is the tops, marley

20. Thanks. The thing is a beast, makes my 75mm SG look small. :eek: Needs a new downstem though for sure.

Efs I responded over in your thread. :)