The High-End Glass Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Mar 4, 2009.

1. who made this? its beautiful

2. 5two1 that Freeek is NASTY mang. Wheres the milk?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    U.S. Tubes 9mm Round Bottom w/ Marias. This thing is a freaking tank, and a wonderful quality tube.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MILK- Your daily dose is needed!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Daaaammmmnnnn..... That Chaz stuff is fucking SWEET. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Are the pieces yours?

4. #64 glassart, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Glad ya like them. Yes they are mine.

5. WOW^^^.

those are so sexy, lol.

6. Beautiful bubbler. I like the polarity of it.

7. 521 - ZachP inline yessss. Join the club brotha

8. The weaves on those CAC pieces are dope!

9. this thread getting pretty sick.:cool:

10. damn that carlson set and braun bub is crazy, can u get a macro of the work on the Braun?

11. #71 jaybleezy, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009

The people in power, get what they want, in all aspects of life.

With that said

NICE GLASS EVERYONE

12. I love the layers on that B&W CAC.

ppl complaining about this thread - why does it matter. The people who pay money to get this forum running want it done a certain way.... how can you complain? I think everyone should just drop it.... it's over and done w/....

13. Marcel Braun and C.A.C's work make my peepee move.

14. It'd be really great if the people in this thread that are STILL complaining would start acting like 18+ year olds, and not some kids with a conspiracy theory. This is a discussion forum, not a popularity contest.

GROW UP AND STAY ON TOPIC.

That being said, I'd LOVE some more detailed pictures of that CAC set! Damn I need something from Carlson soon. Thanks for sharing.

15. LOVE that inline 521 its bad ass, I want an inline tube sooo bad. and that bubbler is fucking sick trikky. :smoke:

16. Holy fuck, this is the first thing I've seen that I really feel I need to make a comment about. Wow, I'd pay 500 for that right now. (ofcourse it probably cost more)

17. ^^^Amen to that...siiiiick bubb

18. Wow, I feel dwarfed by the glass in this thread. Just as I thought I was starting to get into high end, 521 shows off that insane inline with the unreal marble or any of those custom heady dry pieces that a few people have submitted. Well, I just picked up a few glass screens for the outrageously huge party bowl that came with my tube. More importantly, I picked up a nice little snapper bowl like I wanted. I decided to go with something a little nicer than just a clear funnel, so here it is on the tube I got a few days ago with a perfect snap of GDP:

Attached Files:

19. #79 Johnisriot, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009

Omfg. I'd probably drop $700 on that bitch, just for display. Fucking wicked.

Mark from bitfreakglass?

EDIT: Nvm that's Mike.

20. Might as well put this in here. Note that they are not my pictures, more when it arrives.

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

deppe1.jpg