The High-End Glass Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Mar 4, 2009.

1. i've shown her off a few times already, so hopefully you guys aren't sick of seeing it yet :D

looking at ice pinch bowls and a precooler. the bowl it HUGE, and i forgot to get some glass gauzes while i was picking the tube up, im sure they would have just given me a bunch with the tube. oh well. i need a nice little snapper bowl for it anyways, so i will concentrate on finding one of those first

[​IMG]

2. alot of sick glass in this thread!

heres my glass, minus the toro on the left, its gone now.

[​IMG]

3. damn! rvbball that glass is nice... that frosted toro is sick.

4. hooray for high-end glass!
    SG Sovereignty/ Eli/ Big-Z
    [​IMG]
    Cowboy
    [​IMG]
    US Tubes/ Mermonkey
    [​IMG]
    RooR.us/ Eli/ Mermonkey
    [​IMG]
    RooR.de/ JOP/ Marbleslinger
    [​IMG]
    Salt & Slinger/Snic
    [​IMG]
    Toro/ El Hefe
    [​IMG]
    Eli
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^^^I didn't know you had a Snic-Lock!!

Sweet.

6. damnnnn some of these tubes are sick as hell. hopefully one day ill be lucky enough to post in here one day.

7. Hey trikky, does this thread include heady slides? or are we still using the old slide thread?

8. Yeah, you can include heady slides in here. The other one can still exist, just functioning only as a slide thread.

9. I keep seeing the same threads :confused:

10. but this one is made by trikky, and it's stickied. That means its legit. ;)

11. Why not sticky the other ones with more posters in it?

12. That salt is wiild subliminal.

13. it wouldn't be right for trikky to delete threads that don't belong in other peoples threads. So he made his own that he could watch over and make sure everything posted deserves to be there.

14. Ive shown this pic in a few other threads, hope nobody is getting sick of it... this is my baby The Silencer. She is a 43 inch tall SkyGlass tube out of Eugene Oregon. Currently in the process of designing a rediculous heady ash catcher for her involving both an inline and a tree perc (pissed off I wont be able to get it until summer though because the blower is booked on custom items :(...what do you think?)

[​IMG]
    some designs towards the base
    [​IMG]

15. The "inline with tree perc" is called a harmonic inline. Unless you're stuck on getting from one specific artist, there are several who make that kind of piece to absolute perfection.

16. GOOD NEWS!!! any suggestions? I just decided that it would be worth paying for this week so I havent really had time to research any good artists. I dont really care who makes it for me, I just want it to be "absolute perfection" and they need to ship to pennsylvania.

17. YIkes... the Pennsylvania part may be an issue. PM me if you wanna talk further.

18. Damn!!!!!!

How long is the slide on that Mo-Fo....

I could throw my bong and bubb up here but I think I'll wait till I get my new custom blown inline bubbler for a nice family shot :rolleyes:

See ya by April 1st :D