Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The High Class Munching Club

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billybobtbag, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Last year when the economy was doing better, and I had more money to play around with, my friends and I used to have munchie sessions that we called the Debonaire's Club. We would get extremely high and then go out to a ridiculously pricey and high class Grade-A steakhouse to have a perfect meal. Damn the expenses, this was time of Roman decadence! Anyone else ever have a similar experience?:smoke:boy was it fun. and tasty.

2. yo i like wen i prepare for my munchies and shit like before a meal, but u can't let munchies control u, biiiiggggg problem this summer

3. sushi is our thing, affordable even nowadays. $15 for a couple rolls and some sashimi is good stuff when you're uber baked.

4. haha oh man, these days I can never fully enjoy the munchies, I always start thinking about it killing my buzz :(

5. Well in regards to the eating killing your buzz:
    We would usually get super high, vaporize like 3 volcano bowls, smoke a large bong hit or two each, and then head out for some filet mignons. So we would stay high for the meal, and when the meal was over and we were getting over the high, we were have our 'digestif.' We'd go back, full to the brims, and everyone knows what teh cure for that is..

6. chinese buffet was awesome so much food!

7. i dont really like to pig out when i have the munchies cause i end up eating my buzz away...but....some steaks on the barbacue are always nice:D

8. nothing beats being stuffed to the gills sitting in a high class restaraunt

9. i wish that i was able to do this more often but a college student in the bush economy isnt much for steakhouses...

the one time i did do this was the golf course that i work for was having a Big Player party (people who buy memberships to the country club)

anywho i had to work that night and the owner had 225 pounds of prime rib catered in.

when the night was over there was still about 30 pounds of meat left so my boss gave me 5 16 oz Prime rib steaks....the next five meals were the best of my life

10. We used to eat at a couple different high end places at the beach, I used to love to set out on the patio & watch the hotties go by, a regular beer is like 6.50 & a burger was about 10 bux, but it was worth it just to be in a prime location for bikini watching, its always proper to ask a girl if she would like to take a little break & join you for a fresh cold beverage. The burger's were off the chain...I used to get the Southern burger as they called it...Pineapple & a fried egg on some Angus beef, with beacon & all the veggies. The fries were those huge steak fries, & the potato salad was the best I have even had.

Ah, those were the days...two kids later I now feel blessed to be able to score something from Chick-Filet, I shouldnt have asked that last girl for a beer years ago. She's the one I had the kids with.

11. Blazing in a Burlington Coat Factory parking lot with friends and then walking to an Olive Garden and getting unlimited soup, salad, and bread sticks is a fucking stoners paradise. Although I'm pretty sure the waiter hated us by the end of the night.

12. I know this rich guy here in poland and i smoked a lot the first week here and got super baked and went and had this 700$ dinner including 350$ wine that was so bomb.

13. Unless you tipped well....then they don't give a shit.

Then the bus-boy had to clean it up....:D

14. Wow! These are superb responses, I'm really glad everyone took my whimsical little post so seriously. Cheers to everyone on their munching stories! Anymore out there? :smoking:

15. the coney islands around here are sooooooo good, there is one called the downriver coney island (DCI) and you can get a country scramble for i think 4.95+tax/tip but its like 6 eggs, bacon, sausage, onions, green peppers, ham, and topped with gravy with a size of texas toast to make some sos. i want to go.

16. i went to the queen mary in Los Angeles, CA, well more long beach.. anyway, i was so high i couldnt concentrate. my dad was mad at me, but fuck, did i eat the food! nothing like high class dining while high.