Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Hide-the-Bong dream

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HybridLogic, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I have a certain kind of dream that has become common enough in my dreamscape that now it occurs during and within the context of other dreams. The format is pretty simple:

1) You're somewhere, and people are there as well.

2) You've got a bong. You didn't bring it there or decide to carry it around, but it's there in your hand.

3) Hide that bong, you jackass.

I was wondering if this ever happens to anyone else? It's a nervous sort of dream, but never actually frightening or bad. Often just odd for me.

2. It's your inner-consciousness basically showing that you are afraid to be caught with a bong...most people are, but yours appears to be a strong fear.

3. #4 Smokinmeds, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds to me like u need to hide your bong better

4. if your self consious about something, you might have a dream about it.

ie, me in a date with a girl, and i have nasty breath and she keeps hinting it.

5. I had a dream where my penis kept falling out of my pants.

6. Maybe you're subconsciously guilty of your smoking? or you build up anxiety from your smoking? Maybe dream analysis is a load of bull? Maybe you just just have really weird dreams like everyone else, but smoke a lot so you think about bongs in your dreams?

I don't know, but I original thought this was going to be about a product that you dreamed up - a portable bong called Hide-the-Bong (although, Hide-a-Bong sounds much better) - and that you were going to pitch to us the idea hoping we'd invest in it.

7. I had a similar dream, ended up hiding it in the fridge. If that's not a munchies reference...

8. I sorta have that where theres weed in my pants and I end up getting caught always

9. Just take the longest hit you've ever taken and start flying.

10. #11 arewenotmen, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    This morning I was in my half-awake-half-asleep waking up state, and I have like, 5 minute long light dream things between when I wake up and fall asleep every few minutes. So, in one of them, when I was more awake than asleep, I heard a man's voice very clearly say "I'm here to execute a search warrant on *my name*'s bedroom and the common areas of the house" and my front door open. I jumped the fuck up, now completely awake, and frantically tried to find a place to hide a couple grams I have. Turns out it was my friend coming over to hang out who opened the door, and the cop was just a part of my mini-dream. lol