the hidden powers of our brains. part 1

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Jun 13, 2003.

?

subconscious telepathy?

1. yes.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ? an answer somewhere between an absolute yes and an absolute no.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i think i mentioned the tibetan meditation trick around here somewhere.

as for the computer analogy. very interesting. it only got one flaw. computers are designed. humans are a result of conditional non-designed random evolution.

2. fuck its hot in here

3. Everyday scientists find something new that contradicts what they were 'So Sure of' previously. The more knowledgable we get the more we realize how little we know.

So what if we can take apart a computer and try to compare it to a human brain. The brain is the result of thousands of years of evolution, or a divine gift. Either way, claiming to know every capability of the brain is arrogance of the highest calibre.

I think human beings are a raw, untapped wealth of potential. Even if you believe in religion, and not evolution, we still evolve at an amazing rate. If we stick around long enough who knows how advanced we can get.

*Puts tin foil cone hat on* :D

4. i love you guyssss

5. Hidden Powers of Our Brains, Part 1, Extension.

Are we all subconsciously telepathic?

And if this is brought into consciousness?

Discuss.

it has been said that this was the daily norm for humans in eras past. if we are leaving the "age of pisces" and entering the "age of aquarius", what were the people in the "age of taurus" like? so little remains, except a few clues, and only those who follow clues have enough of them to get the glimpse, lest we were naturally gifted and atuned.

This is something that is increasingly coming back to more and more of us, and over the next two decades, i sumise that ...

*concentrate*

did you get it?

of course, i'm jesting. i didn't really suffuse those empty lines with the imagery and information i wanted to convey.

but there have been connections made with people, and if every thought has an energy, some thoughts have come up and been seen again to have been had by others too.... be this just planetary energies, or a more localised phenomena...? can the two be differentiated? okok... but back to the extension of this topic....

consciousness...

and an awakening...

?

6. maybe that's all thoughts are.

7. http://www.intuition.org/txt/sheldrak.htm

I hope the link works, my firewalls are giving me some shit today. Anyway, whether you agree or disagree with this guy, Rupert Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance does a lot to explain many of these phenomena, at least it takes a fresh approach. The idea of an inextinguishable ember of awareness, that grows more with the addition of each generation and its accomplishments, is attractive.

8. Definetly, the hidden powers of our brain is beyond our comprehension. Nuff said ?

9. fukin A medicine Al! fresh aproaches! .. k, i'll go look at that stuff now then.

smigs... sure, while they're still hidden, but it should be no surprise to anyone, i'm uncovering the hidden*. intending to anyways. ;)

(just started reading that link... its certainly the same topic, but indeed, "fresh approach", brilliant stuff)

i'd give you two rep if it would let me. Al, for the link and saying "fresh approach". Smigs for the voltaire quote in your sig. :)

*fret not if you have secrets. i'm great at keeping secrets too. i respect privacy.