Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the herb saves the day again!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chokedtocroak, May 17, 2010.

1. So ever since last night ive been puking non stop. even if i drink a mouth full of water it will come back up fast enough for the water to still be cold. i had somehow aquired food poisoning at work. So i have been physically exhausted from all the throwing up and obvious lack of energy being i cant eat.

But after smoking my Nausea went away and i could keep food down! I can finally rehidrate myself again! I feel so much better now that i dont need to hug the toilet and i can do something as simple as drink fluids! just wanted to thank the herb for helping me on this one cause this not eating shit sucked!

2. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i double posted im sorry too high for this shit

3. "What? Helped you? Ha ha ha, not an excuse, you potentially could have harmed yourself and others in the process, it can cause cancer. You're now going to jail because you consumed pure concentrated evil, what's next? Legalization of crack, heroin and meth? Not in my country, you see I own property and you're on it, therefore you pay me and I order rules" -- Uncle Dick Sam

4. yeah dude food poisoning is shit. thank god for marry jane :hello:

5. aaaaah whenever im sick the first medicine I reach for is my bag of ganja.

Nothing gets rid of the full body aches like marijuana does.

6. it does help with stomach bugs and stuff. i had food poisoning once and i didnt do shit but lay on the bathroom floor naked for 2 days lol. I wasnt eatin or drinkin so cramps happened bad and i threw up like every 10 min

7. Yeaaa man never again will i take any bullshit pills for my pain :smoking:

this is one of the reasons its still outlawed though lol... if it were legal alot of people would just grow their medicine in their own backyard lol.. think about how much $$$ the pharmaceutical companies (biggest lobby in america!) would lose!!! lol congress is smart :(

8. No, Congress isn't smart, Congress just has proven that no matter what business you're in, you can be bought.

Which is exactly what a lobbyist does. No, it might not be obvious up front, but this is exactly what is going on here.

The really ironic part is Congress is in charge of enacting laws to prevent this exact type of corruption from happening with just about any other publicly traded company, yet they themselves are guilty as hell.

Of course, this shouldn't surprise most, since the criminal records of many of those holding a seat in Congress today wouldn't allow them to even get a fast food Job in the real world. I'll bet most of them couldn't even pass a piss test. Talk about above the law...

9. Yes I know but in a way they do actually have a thorough understanding about the herb's actual effects on this society man...
    I think people on our side of this question have been tremendously naive, because people just think, 'We just have to convince them that it's harmless.'

But truth is: IT'S NOT HARMLESS!!!
    It is a knife poised DIRECTLY at the heart of dominator values - 'It would make the modern industrial assembly line, political loyalites, the macho image projection -- all of these little tricks that they're running are severely eroded by cannabis, and they will stop at nothing to eradicate it.'
    See, different cultures embrace different drugs. We happen to live in one that pedals alcohol, tobacco, sugar, and caffeine ON EVERY SINGLE CORNER in this country!!! Why? because it's good for consumerism, good for capitalism, keeps people going and wanting to work - but you see the sacred herb doesn't fit into this puzzle's equation that is constructed out of a completely delusional pretense - I've hit the J one too many times, i'm gonna stop typing now :smoking:

10. Truth!

11. To clarify your original statement on what they know about the effects, the only effect they know VERY well is the effect legal cannabis would have on their pocketbooks, which is the same fear they had 70+ years ago when it was outlawed to begin with.

Corruption. It never changes, we just elect a new poster boy every four years.

12. Agreed. :hello:

One Love :wave:

13. thats why we need 2 clean out the govt and remake it as we see fit, its in our constitution, its our right as americans 2 do this:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[71] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness
    which basically means: known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[70]
    but i believe that'll never happen so i just take another hit :smoking:

14. good point rastafari.. the only group of people who probably still think pot will kill u are the glenn beck watching brainwashed "patriots", and they aren't the ones in a position to change things. i agree that the issue isn't so much about educating the lawmakers anymore. it's of course, politics and $$

if you've never seen The Union check it out, they go into how nixon started the war on pot basically to both be able to arrest liberal war protesters while keeping his war supporters from getting passive. alcohol, now there's a good drug for the masses. keep them angry, stupid, and scared instead of happy, peaceful, and thoughtful. a lot easier to control that way :(

15. sorry for being offtopic op. on a relevant note, i have ibs and i realized recently that when i'm smoking regularly, my stomach problems are almost non-existent. it's incredible. none of the scripts or diet suggestions they gave me could do that

16. "If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." - Terence McKenna :hello:

17. yeah the thread totally got hijacked by legalization issues lol but o well. but yes pot made my 2 days of food poisoning a gentle breeze of continous vomit.... if that makes any sense lol. it also made me able to eat and not puke anymore! ah love the herb