The Henhouse 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rooster1369, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Thanks buzzie baby!

2. Been scarfing down chocolate so fast I think I bit an oompa lommpa. He screamed, slapped me and took his candy bag to the next house :laughing:

3. I'm so glad you have a TOOTSIE! Have a great time with the Halloween goin's on you two! :poke::love:

4. Come back to work from vacation and the janitor hands me this(pic) Said his uncle grew it and he's trying a new method. Also said he has a grip of this. Lots of leaf and smells kind of green still with about 80% amber trichs. Too long before harvest IMO. Me thinks I got's to take these guys to Rooster's School of Trimming and Curing;)(Off campus of course) Gonna give an honest opinion of this stuff and if it's got a decent high but too much leaf matter I'll bring up Qwiso and give him a little chunk of hash in his pocket.

Attached Files:

5. That is cool rooster. It looks pretty all fluffy and stuff. It looks organic like moss on trees. I like the way it looks. Bet it will taste either really good or so bad you dont wanna smoke it?

6. #106 rooster1369, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    Too much leaf matter. Nice and minty when broke up. I'd like to taste the real bud. I vaped it. Caught a decent buzz but it was handled rough. Most of the trich heads were broke off. Was some popcorn trim. Hooked up my CFL. The first bulb exploded into pieces in my hand but no cuts. Used the light clamp to tighten the strings on my screen to hold the light below the screen. If I get stretch I can go lower with the light but I think this should be good for a sprout. Before it's big enough to have to move the CFL it gets the 250w. There's life!!!:p

Attached Files:

7. Got this in a fortune cookie when I first started gathering the parts for the new cab. The first thing I thought was growing. Lost it for 6 months(?)...it reappeared a couple days ago when I got the grow stuff out. Found it befitting to add it to the screen as good omen. The universe is so strange.

Attached Files:

8. How Ironic, thats awsome dude.:smoke:

9. I think there was an alien invasion:eek::eek::eek:It's not from this world:
    Let [​IMG] be an error-correcting code consisting of [​IMG] codewords in which each codeword consists of [​IMG] letters taken from an alphabet [​IMG] of length [​IMG], and every two distinct codewords differ in at least [​IMG] places. Then [​IMG] is said to be nearly perfect if, for every possible word [​IMG] of length [​IMG] with letters in [​IMG], there is a codeword [​IMG] in [​IMG] in which at most [​IMG] letters of [​IMG] differ from the corresponding letters of [​IMG]. The codeword [​IMG] is unique if it differs from [​IMG] in fewer than [​IMG] places and there is at most one other codeword differing from [​IMG] in [​IMG] places if [​IMG] differs from [​IMG] in [​IMG] places.
    A nearly perfect code [​IMG] can be derived from a perfect code [​IMG] by adding a parity check digit to the end of each codeword in [​IMG], so if [​IMG] is a [​IMG]-perfect binary linear code, then [​IMG] is a [​IMG]-nearly perfect binary linear code. In this way, the nearly perfect extended Golay code can be obtained from the perfect Golay code and the nearly perfect extended Hamming codes from the perfect Hamming codes.

10. Holy shit dude, wtf does all this mean?

11. I don't know:laughing: Some of it is in english but not a word makes sense

12. Nah...computer coding math. Mox nix to me though:rolleyes:

13. haha my dad is a computer coding nerd, the company he helped create sells millions of dollars in coding software to big companies all over the world (toshiba, AT&T etc etc). he would probably understand that shit.

14. Mine too. Into crazy shit. He creates physics experiments for universities as a job. Made a fiber optic switch that stops laser light in its tracks by exciting a gas with high voltage, helped design a MRI prototype that uses Earths magnetic field and now is working on some shit...I guess if you bombard water with high power sonar it creates bubbles of pure energy or something for microseconds.

15. I thought the lighter was your babe... I was gonna say, you need somethin cuz you got an orange plant! But then I clicked the pic! :smoke:

:wave:

16. would an orange plant mean butane deficiency?:laughing:

17. Gets out Captain Kruch decoder ring.....

*fuck* still dont understand what the hell ur talking about rooster...:p

:laughing:

18. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']Gets out Captain Kruch decoder ring.....

*fuck* still dont understand what the hell ur talking about rooster...:p

:laughing:[/quote]mine kept repeating "does not compute" then started smoking :laughing:

19. In the words of Cartman, Kenny, Kyle and Stan.. HOLY SHIT DUDE!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBkuu-Tck6E]INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH? - YouTube[/ame]