The Henhouse 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rooster1369, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Happy saturday Rooster:wave: Get those beans popped man come on who needs a ph meter anyways? Ph is boring!:D

2. Ok...ok I'll drop tonight when I get home. Got shipping confirmation anyways on the probe. 24 hours should be enough to drop chlorine levels. Its on! :devious:

3. :hello:Yea Buddy Ill pop my querkles tonight and see how long it takes to run out of space think Ill flush the shark attack down the toilet that will make some space!

4. It's on like Donkey Kong! [​IMG]

5. HaHa I hijacked your account Tootsie while you were rolling that blunt. You're subscribed now fucker:devious::laughing::laughing::poke::bolt:

6. Everyone meet my Constitutionalist partner in crime:D

7. Good luck with those beans roost, cant wait to see a FULL closet:D A funny story with a recent bean I attempted to start (Critical +), sh sprouted to about 3 inches, then a section of her stem, about an inch and a half up from the soil dried up all skinny and brown, only a half inch piece of it:confused: I was like WTF and declared her deceased after she began to fall over:mad: so I surgically removed her entire lower extremities from above brown spot, dipped her in root tone:devious: gave her a spot under the dome and today I checked on her and she has itty bitty roots:hello:A true survivor if I say:D thats my little story.
    I have to say a BIG thanks to the "man behind the chicken mask" for crating a sweet sig pic:metal:

8. Could you use distilled water until your PH meter get in? One gallon should get you started:)

9. Greens Anatomy:D

it's being shipped priority and I have a confirmation # already so I'm gonna drop it when I get home tonight. it will be here before roots hit the water and it starts feeding.

10. Tootsie and I stopped at the house for laundry and I burried my seed. :devious::ey::laughing::bolt:

11. Lmao!! 2ff!!:smoke::metal:

12. lol Rooster you are too funny!:p
    You are popular with Sampson she wants maternity pics like the one you dropped in my thread. I need to go post to her that you made it.
    Careful with those seeds your dropping some seeds cause weight gain:laughing:

13. [quote name='"skycladreigns"']lol Rooster you are too funny!:p
    You are popular with Sampson she wants maternity pics like the one you dropped in my thread. I need to go post to her that you made it.
    Careful with those seeds your dropping some seeds cause weight gain:laughing:[/quote]

Hey flouro!
    Send her over for the show. The more the merrier. :wink: I found that one but it would be easy to do. I like weight gain :ey: especially the last three weeks

14. It's all about babies and ladies:ey:
    :laughing: See men who love their plants should have great loves lives cause they can be talking about the plant next to their lady and be scoring points while not even at the show:p

15. I've never trusted those shots and never get them ;)

flipper flapage!!!! [​IMG]

I never new Bloomberg tracked Grand Daddy Purp :eek: :laughing:

I'm not fully prepped yet :(
    So I either need directions to your place so I know where to drag all my ammo & "other" stuff ;)
    OR... more time :laughing:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/088/d/0/ROFLMAO_emote_by_morima.gif

16. that sounded dirty :rolleyes:

17. :wave::DI heard there were some beanz being popped over in the henhouse :eek::yay:

[​IMG] :laughing::poke: A Rooster and a robot. Should be a good show :p

18. oh yeah, rooster that is a fuckin sick lookin cab you got goin, cant wait for it to be filled!

19. Why... There's so much room in here! Plenty for me to take a plop on the grass, roll out the shag, light up the bong, and read a good book!

That box looks like the inside of a science operation. I can see that screen full already!

20. As Sergio would say...Pics or it didn't happen:p

Attached Files: