The Henhouse 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rooster1369, Oct 25, 2011.

1. The question is, "How Soon?" I'm sort of tired of waiting and just wish it would reset already :). Maybe then Americans will wake the fuck up and get their heads of of the sand. This whole normalcy bias irritates me. Of course if you try and educate anyone on how the paper money system backed by faith and credit is a complete scam by huge banks to make money off taxpayers, they look at you like you're nuts. All because people are so naive and ignorant that anyone who states the Government is either to stupid or too corrupt to look after their interests must be a fool....

My larder is stocked and my guns are oiled and well supplied. I know those same idiots will come knockin at my door later when their own children are starving because they couldn't be bothered to prepare for the "perfected" monetary system's failure. If they come in peace, I have lots of heirloom seeds to share. If they come in desperate with guns, I have an expert marksman ribbon they get to learn about in the last seconds of their life.

Personally, I think there are people at the very top who have accumulated wealth in the form of assets that will only increase in value upon a collapse who want the system to break. We're talking the people who borrow money to entire countries. You have the right to own land in this country and they want it. Best way to get it is to allow complete collapse.

2. Was 73* in the cab when I woke up earlier. I don't have to freeze this winter to grow:metal:

3. #43 rooster1369, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmk7lBJB3M"]The Video Facebook Does Not Want You To See - YouTube[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKlKGB3YwjE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKlKGB3YwjE&feature=related[/ame]

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwlry5ZjZC4&feature=related]The illuminati's plan for 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

5. love the cab man...veddy nice .....
    ur turning into quit the conversationalist...
    be careful man.. stressing about that shit will make ya old before your time my friend..

Slinger....:bolt:

6. Thanks bud! Want to drop bean tonight. I don't stress on it really. I made the mistake of venturing into a politics thread the other day. Lol that's where most of that came from. I only really venture in enough to not be surprised when the toilet flushes. Thanks for stopping by man! Doins invited to the vip area too :wink:

7. Just saw a statistic. 40 states don't require the teaching of cursive writing anymore. Not to mention take away the calculator and most kids can't even do multiplication and division on paper the old fashion way.:cry::(

8. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• hu.jpg
      hu.jpg
      File size:
      119.5 KB
      Views:
  9. That is f'n depressing.. Great work on everything rooster!!:smoke:

10. Waiting on those seeds to drop roo. Mine have been in 2 days now. We will be doing this at about the same time. :yay:
    Hope you have a great day!:wave:

11. :wave:

My pH probe is bad and I had a leak I had to seal. Probe on its way and since I'm using tap water I figure I'll let it airate till the day before the probe gets here, drop bean and ph water while germing. Super planning man:devious: I hate running into problems unprepared. Setting up now.

12. I made a stand to raise the drain. Its measured out so the ends stick out just past the bucket. this creates a lip keeping the bucket from sliding off.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Got the sunscreen on and waiting for the drop
    [​IMG]
    All set up and ready to go
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. :wave: That new cab is looking fantastic man :D

I need to get my ass in gear and come up with something new :smoke:

14. Thanks man. I remember when we were both working with ghetto rigs:laughing:

15. :laughing:

I've run ghetto rigs a few times but only when things break, I started off alright even had the full CO2 running but things just got worse and worse each time I moved grow locations :eek:.

Now I've got plants in other people's tents :eek::p:smoke:

16. I wish I knew other growers in my city to do clone swaps with. That'd be a sweet way to sample genetics. Use that PC case as a quarantine tank before they hit the henhouse:cool:

17. Say the word dude! I will spare you the pain of growing the shark attach even if its good smoke so far that shit is very small buddage. everything looks awsome man and congrats on the temps thats awsome!!

18. That is awesome looking rooster! It is like disco dro gro. All shiny in there:hello:

19. It is nice. I've only met one other grower on here, but we already shared genes :) It was awesome.

20. Thats what it should be all about, sharing and caring:D friends with benefits(no homo)