The Hempress

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Anyone know whatever happened to her?

Her last activity was something like 12/01/06. I found myself wondering today how her mushroom project was going and whatnot.

2. We're missing lots of wonderful members

3. Yah, I don't know what is going on. I miss the days of old with members like Mooglexin and Digit and those old school blades.

4. Digits still around, he posts mostly in the spirituality and religion section these days.

5. Damn, I want to be missed. lol

6. "remember 420420420? where did he go?"

"who cares screw him"

7. I remember you.

When I first started this account I PMed you because I read one of your posts saying you lived a few miles away from me.

Where did you disappear to?

8. x2...

9. What about Indianatoker??

ps. I couldnt forget your sig 420420420:D

:hello:eric:hello:

10. What about BoonCock, douchebag Luke, and all the rest of those people who broke out to start a new Forum..... that got shut down! haha

Anyone remember the whole GrassCity/JointForum fights on here? lol They were such douchebags. I hope they got arrested for that shit. Fuckers.

11. We are...and its soo sad. :( But lets hope that they come upon this thread so they know how much they are missed. ;)

12. Hempress has a very busy life and she has a family so sometimes you have to put your priorities in order. She's still a Super Mod and she lets us know when she's going to be away so that we're aware of what's going on.

Indy is also very busy. As you all know, we're together raising our baby boy who turns 6 months old in a few days. Even though we both work outside the home, I have more time to come here. Indy is more in the background and dealing with issues that don't arise in the forums while I directly deal with those forum issues on a daily basis.

Also, we have a forum for our Old School Stoners and some of them tend to just chill in there. While we miss some of our old schoolers, we have some amazing new members here who have definitely made their mark and have contributed to the City in a very positive manner.

Life changes and people come and go. That's how it is in "real" life as well as the City life. ;)

13. I had absolutely no idea that you and Indy even knew eachother outside the forums not to mention have a kid:) how do I not find these things out.

14. Crazy huh?

Glass_girl and Glass_guy are also married. Or co-habitating members of the opposite sex at far as i know.

Also, just_blaze is my son.

15. Damn, that means I have to stop beating him about the head, screaming: "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!"

16. I'm really a man ;)

17. I'm here! About my shroom grow...yeah, um....heh. I'm an idiot, and I fucked them up. I made two huge mistakes. 1) I injected too much of the syringe in my sterile grow bag and 2) I put it in my bathroom window. My bathroom is always freezing. So, um, yeah. They died.

I was going to try again with our tax return back in February, but we had a string of bad luck and we're only just now getting back on track. Sorry. :eek:

But it's nice to know that I was missed. :love:

18. haha, I was about to post that I saw her on one of the threads in recreational

19. sorry to hear about the myc kids, great to see ya around though.:wave:\

edit:w/e happened to DBW?

20. DBW hasnt been around in a long ass time. Did Wykid finally leave for good too, or did he just fade away? He was always going back and forth