The Helicopter

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntLord, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Okay So Last night I packed my bong nice and tight with the usual, sprinkled some keif on the top and light it up. I felt nothing for a while which was unusual because I've been smoking for a year now around every weekend so I'm not exactly a heavy weight. I then packed it again and sprinkled a little more keif, I then went and sat down and watched pinapple express. I suddenly felt the high hit me, It was probley the highest I've ever been and I've smoked way more than this before and I mean way more. I then hear a very loud helicopter near my house and I couldn't get it out of my head that I was hearing things and the helicopter was flying round my area for ages. I then asked people who I live with if they heard the helicopter and thank god they did. Thing is i was only looking for a light buzz that night, turns out I ended up smoking way ,more than I thought as I found some bho on my seat..

2. They know, man. They know

3. Last night our pet ali...Err, that was a weather balloon.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.:coolalt:

4. Sounds like you were abducted.

5. Creeper bud, always nice to find, but caution is warranted.
    :smoke:

6. When your bong is packed in this manner, it transforms into the green lantern and the beacon set off alerts nearby flying objects. This is how they found you.