The heaviest yielder plant on the galaxy!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dirt McGirt, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Yea...That was an interesting plant and set up?????LOL

Anyways.... I always had heard from "Others" who were growing that Big Bud and crosses with Big Bud had Immense harvests....I have never grown Big Bud....to be honest mainly because I knew eceryone was growing BB because they yielded alot...that was the only reason not neccesarily quality or variety

I can't recall my Highest Yielder...But I remember Growing Northern lights with it's quick flowering time and it seemed like I always had more in the long run..."As opposed to a single "HUGE" harvest strain???

2. Big bud x Northern lights from nirvana is a big yielder with alot better potency then you would expect. get it from nirvana for 25.00 and be happy

3. according to cannabible, none of the strains being sold as big bud are true BB but just strains that have big colas. real BB is clone only.

4. I dont know if its been mentioned yet but Critical Mass from Mr. Nice is supposed to be a big yielder.

Also, if you got the space and time and most of all patience, most pure sativas will be big yielders, but waiting out 15-18 weeks of flowering is hard for most people. OG Haze and Thai Haze are some long flowering sativas that yield big. Sam the Skunkman strains.

5. I got some Thai haze x skunk 1 goin right now =D

6. Cool man, gotta love them freebies from Gypsy. I got a few 5-packs of them myself, dont know if I will ever grow them out though. I seen some grows on Gypsy's forum that took 20 weeks to finish and it took 3 weeks to show pistils, almost 6 months of 12/12, lol.

The one totally took over the guys grow room

7. thc-bomb

its a cross between Bigbud and Pure Power Plant, both famous for yield.

very very fast growers, very strong, ve had a very very high female/male ratio with them. check my journal if you want

8. Juicy fruit it defiantly a good yielder.

9. yea....

I started it 12/12 from seed with hopes of speeding it up and it took 6 weeks from seed to show pistils....

kinda shitty but wut ev its just my little cfl experiment so I'm in no rush.

10. Great job on the Purple Cindy. You obviously gave her lots of love and attention. To the person Dirt McGirt wanting info on certain strains. I am presently growing Arjans UltraHaze#1 from GHS. I don't recommend it if you are in a hurry. The damn thing takes 13 weeks just in flower time alone. I am in week 7. I'm sure it will be worth the wait but I won't grow it again.

11. AFIK, many of the Big Bud strains available from breeders are crosses of the clone with other large strains, much like how other clone strains like Hash Plant and Northern Lights are available.

12. from what i read the big bud plant almost collapses over becuz of the size of its bud and or colas

13. Go to BCSeeds.com and check out elephant bud.
    Also I saw a video on Greenhouse seeds Thai Tanic and it produced over a kilo off one plant. The plant was 15ft tall.

14. BCseeds.com is a fucking scam and so are their strains like elephant bud