The Hateful 8

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Has Y'all Ever See This Movie Before? It By Quentin Tarantino. Lol Not a Politcally Correct Film If You Care Bout That Kinda Ting (Which I Dont) I Thought it was a Cool Movie How.
    Those Guys Were Mostly Part if a Gang in There
    an Also.
    That Bad Gyal was The Leader Evenn tho Sammy an Walter Gave Her The Hanging Treatment at The End
    that Would Suck lol! Anybody Else Like This Film?

~Toni~

2. I thought you meant Quentin Dupieux but I looked it up & they're two different people.

But now that I brought up Quentin dupieux, you should check out his stuff if you like really wierd very trippy films. Be warned, his films are VERY wierd I can't stress that enough. Great to watch while stoned in my opinion.

To answer your question, I have not watched The Hateful 8. Never heard of it actually.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. It Take Place in Old Times but it a Messed Up Movie lol. I Never Heard of The Guy You Mention. What So Weird bout His Movies?

~Toni~

4. I haven't watched them in 5+ years but I remember characters dying then later coming back with zero explanation like wtf

There's also a movie of his thats about a sentient tire going around killing people.

Then some scenes don't make sense, like one in an office building where the fire sprinklers are always on but all the employees work like nothings going on even though everything is wet as fuck.

I really need to re-watch his stuff, it's been too long

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I've seen it wasn't a huge fan
    tbh the part where the dude sucks the other guys dick/they imply it was just way too weird for me and didn't make sense. Though it may have actually been a lie after all (and likely was just to try to piss the confederate guy off). But I mean no straight guy is going to suck a dick for warmth lol wtf like that doesn't even make sense.
    If that scene wasn't in the movie I might've kinda liked it but even still I think it was too slow paced compared to his other movies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Good movie

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. What does this guy bring to the table? He just sells violence and cheap thrills. He's a degenerate that works for the wrong team, an influencer of bad vibes that teaches to hate and murder; all his movies are the same. But I suppose that's what sells.
    Media = tool for propaganda. Make an effort to see it that way, wake up dizzy 8l

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. It’s a movie for f sake
    It’s just like music. Some may like what you don’t like - doesn’t mean it’s bad.
    His movies are cookie cutter like a lot of the crap pushed out there now.

• Like Like x 3
  9. i think i've seen almost every movie ever made (not including bolywood). I just feel that Tarantino doesn't do anything good for the world (with the power that he has). I still enjoyed the films for what they were, but, they are based on violence and revenge. Am I wrong? Anyhow, it is what it is, you don't watch Tarantino movies at the Hallmark Festival.
    His films are still quirky and fast enough for a good time. Some would claim they are bold and fun. Others would say he's America's Goebells.

You ever watch Wizards (1977)?

I totally agree. Are there any good movies anymore? Neill Blomkamp just hit the ultimate low for me, making me think its the in-thing to do for post-2020 film.

I won't lie, I have enjoyed some of Tarantino's movies, but once you understand his recipe, its not as fun anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Although the movie was slow, I sort of enjoyed it. Annoyed with Sam Jackson though, I've only liked him in a few movies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea I Think so too an Plus Michael Madsen in it he is Cool.

Yea IK that Part was Weird but Like you Said he Probably just Say it too Make that Dude Mad so he could React an then Sammy Kill Him (That's what Sam Wanted)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

12. Yeah that really annoying ....Door!

• Funny Funny x 1

13. Lol IKR They Should Get that Bad Boy Fix FrFr!

Have You See This Movie Vostok? What You Think of it?

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Sure like I said that annoying door who can forget? ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol Yea True! Plus it Isa Messed Up Movie too. I Don Think Many People Realize it Untill They Watch.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. One of Tarantino's best works, in my opinion.

For me, his #1 work will always be pulp fiction

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yea I Like The Kill Bill Movies Best TBH but Pulp Fiction Cool too.

~Toni~